Day Trip to Montevideo from Buenos Aires
Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Disembark the ferry and start your 1.5-hour sightseeing tour around the city. Truly a cultural capital in South America, this vibrant port city is home to many first-class singers and musicians. Visit famous landmarks in both the old and new city sectors, and stop at one of the main theaters -- the Solis Theater. Recently restored, this was one of the first theaters in South America and is a must-see when visiting Montevideo.
Travel to the Plaza Independencia, one of the main squares in Montevideo boasting a famous marble statue of General José Gervasio Artigas, a well-known South American military leader and national hero. Take photos of Uruguay’s tallest building, the Palacio Salvo.
After your tour, you will be on your own to explore more of Montevideo however you wish. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a restaurant of your choice, and then spend the afternoon exploring the city at your leisure. Walk through the beautiful streets, take time to browse the local shops, and discover the old part of the town, where you'll find cultural centers and museums that feature paintings and photography throughout the ages. Street festivals are very common in Montevideo, so don't be surprised if you stumble upon a Candombe or Carnival show. While the Carnival shows only operate in February, the famous Candombe takes place all year round.
When you are finished exploring on your own, meet your group at a designated meeting point and head back to Buenos Aires by ferry. When you dock in Buenos Aires, you’ll be transported to your hotel.
Note: order of events on the itinerary in Montevideo is subject to change
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Includes roundtrip transportation from your Buenos Aires hotel to the ferry port and back
A partir de
USD 425,99Detalhes de preços
Tour meets at the ferry port in Buenos Aires
A partir de
USD 395,99Detalhes de preços
Full Day Tour to Montevideo from Buenos Aires
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ferry ticket
- Guided city sightseeing tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide assistance except during city tour
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: a current valid passport is required to enter Uruguay
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. You may require additional documentation to enter Uruguay. A Uruguayan visa may be required for some nationalities; check your home country requirements for entering Uruguay.
- Passport number, date of birth, nationality and complete name are required to complete the reservation process for this tour