Private Tour: Orangutan Island, Taiping Zoo and Perak Museum from Penang
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
After spending time on Orangutan Island, hop back in your vehicle for a visit to the nearby city of Taiping, one of the best-preserved colonial towns in Malaysia. After a stop for lunch (own expense), you’ll head to Taiping Lake Gardens, former mining grounds that have been transformed into a stunning 160-acre (64-hectare) park dotted with lakes, trees and flowers. Stroll along paths lined by tall leafy angsana trees and take in the tranquil beauty of the gardens and lakes.
After a refreshing walk in the Taiping Lake Gardens, check out the Taiping zoo to observe elephants, otters, and stump-tailed macaques (monkeys) among many other animals that can be seen. After an hour at the zoo, take off to find more Malaysian natural history at the Perak Museum. It is the oldest museum in Malaysia, located in a beautiful Art Deco building that was built in 1883. Its three galleries boast nature dioramas, animal skeletons, weavings, handicrafts, pottery work and tribal artifacts.
When you return to Penang, you’ll cross the 8-mile (13.5 km) Penang Bridge, one of the longest bridges in the world. Your guide will return you to your hotel to conclude your tour.
Please note: In case the Bukit Merah Laketown Orangutan Island is not open, you'll visit the Kuala Sepetang mangrove forest and see a charcoal kiln where charcoal is produced.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
USD 95,60Detalhes de preços
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent are recommended
- 2 passenger minimum per booking required
- In case the Bukit Merah Laketown Orangutan Island is not operating, we will replace with a visit to Kuala Sepetang mangrove forest and a charcoal kiln where charcoals are produced