Visit Japan's iconic Mount Fuji on Tokyo's most popular day tour, then return to Tokyo by famous Shinkansen Bullet train. You'll enjoy lunch on Mt Fuji, cruise Lake Ashi and ride the aerial cableway at Mount Komagatake for sweeping views of the celebrated Hakone National Park.
- Disponível em Espanhol, Inglês
- Confirmação instantânea
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
On your full-day trip from Tokyo you'll travel by coach to the Fuji visitor center to see cultural art dedicated to Fujisan. As you drive up to Mt Fuji's fifth station at 7,607 feet (2,305 meters) you'll be inspired by the beauty of the Japanese landscape. Lunch (if option is selected) is a traditional Japanese-style meal.
After lunch, you'll enjoy the crisp mountain air and Mt Fuji views while cruising Lake Ashi and riding the aerial cableway at Mount Komagatake overlooking Hakone National Park.
Your day trip to Mount Fuji concludes with a ride on the famous Shinkansen (Bullet train) super-express for the return journey to Tokyo.
At 12,388 feet (3,776 meters) Mount Fuji is Japan's highest mountain. Rarely, on clear days, Fujisan's perfectly shaped volcano slopes can be seen from Tokyo and Yokohama, but views are always subject to weather conditions as mountain weather is notoriously unpredictable. Visibility tends to be better during the colder months, in the early morning and late evening.
Oferta especial! - Book now and save up to 15% on the recommended retail rate - Reserve já!
Detalhes do programa
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train Day Trip from Tokyo
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Ponto de partida:
Tour departs from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or selected hotels in Tokyo
Horário de partida:
- 9.00am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Detalhes sobre retorno:
Return Shinkansen train from Odawara Station will depart 8:30pm and arrive 9:30pm at Tokyo Station during the summer months July to August and departing between 6:00pm and 7:00pm leaving Odawara station and arriving at Tokyo station between 6:30pm and 08:00pm between September and June.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Opções de excursão:
Lunch is not included. The tour guide will introduce nearby restaurants or food stores but will not be responsible for seat availability or food service in restaurants customers choose on their own.
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train Day Trip from Tokyo
- One-way travel by motorcoach, return by Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mt Komagatake Aerial Cableway
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advise be advised at time of booking
- Please note: This tour will depart regardless of weather conditions. No refund will be given in the event that the weather limits the views of Mount Fuji
- The Mt. Komagatake Ropeway is skipped on the following days due to traffic conditions: May 1,2,6, July 16, 21, 22, 28, 29, August 4, 5, 16-19, 25, 26, September 1, 8, 17, 30, October 8, 13, 20, 27, 28, November 3, 10, 17, December 30.
- When the Fuji Visitor Center is closed or if the tour is behind schedule due to traffic conditions, the Fuji Visitor Center may be skipped.
- The road to Mt. Fuji 5th station sometimes closes due to heavy snows in the winter and the early spring. In the case the road closes, or if the tour is expected to fall behind schedule due to operation reasons, you will go to the highest possible point.
- We recommend you bring a coat or other warm clothing during spring, autumn and winter.
- We will not cancel or refund your tour if you are unable to see Mt. Fuji due to the weather conditions.
- Although the Komagatake Ropeway or the cruise on Lake Ashi may be omitted or substituted for as a result of traffic and weather conditions or other operational reasons, the tour will not be canceled nor will the tour fee be refunded. In the case that one or both of the destinations are omitted, you will enjoy one of the following alternatives: Narukawa Art Museum in Hakone, Hakone Check Point, Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi, Pirate Boat on Lake Ashi, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Hakone En Aquarium, Hakone Shrine, and Hakone Ropeway (Owakudani Valley). Your tour guide will finalize alternatives based upon careful consideration of tour logistics and other conditions.
- Your tour guide may not accompany you back to Tokyo after Odawara Station for operational reasons. In this case, your guide will tell you how to go back to your hotel from Tokyo Station (Return by Shinkansen), or from Shinjuku / Ginza (Return by motorcoach).
Informação sobre o voucher:
Para esta atividade, você pode apresentar um voucher em papel ou eletrônico. O que é isso?
Informações sobre o operador local:
O Voucher de confirmação inclui informações completas sobre o operador, incluindo números de telefones locais. Nossos Gerentes de produtos selecionam apenas os operadores mais experientes e confiáveis em cada destino, eliminando o seu trabalho de adivinhação e garantido sua tranquilidade.