- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
As you travel around town, listen to your guide’s stories about the city and, of course, its fascinating sights. Luckily, your first stop is at one of Abu Dhabi’s undisputed best: Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, or the grand mosque, as it is more simply known. Head inside to learn about the monument and marvel at its sheer size and grandeur. The stunning building can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, making it one of the world’s largest mosques.
Hop back inside your minivan and travel the short distance to Zayed Centre, a museum dedicated to the late Sheikh Zayed – a leader affectionately known by his people as the ‘father of the nation.’ Step inside and browse an impressive collection of Zayed memorabilia, seeing photos, his cherished cars and, even, gifts of stuffed lions and cheetahs.
After learning about the man who is said to have shaped the UAE, travel to your final stop of the tour: Abu Dhabi Heritage Village. The open-air museum showcases life in the city before the discovery of oil, so look out for recreated souqs (markets) as well a traditional Bedouin camp complete with goat-hair tents.
Finish your tour with a drive along the Corniche with its famous white-sand beach, and then say goodbye to your guide back at the start point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Abu Dhabi City Highlights Tour: Sheik Zayed Mosque, Zayed Centre, and Heritage Village
- Transport by coach
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque, woman must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves and a head scarf. Men must cover there shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.