Idiomas da excursão
After around 1.5 hours, arrive at the safari camp set in the dunes of the Al Khaznah region. Peppered with palm trees and Bedouin-style tents, the fenced camp will be your base for the afternoon and night.
Settle in one of the cushion-laden tents to enjoy some Arabic coffee and dates, or if you prefer, soda, tea or water. Then, take your pick from the many complimentary activities on offer.
Board a comfortable 4x4 for some exhilarating dune bashing, enjoy a camel or horseback ride on the sands, and head off for a spell of adrenaline-pumping sandboarding or quad biking (own expense).
To slow the pace, watch a falconry display, ending it with a photo of you and the magnificent birds. You can also get a henna tattoo and dress in traditional Arabic costumer for a souvenir photo!
If you’ve got children with you, they can join in the activities and enjoy the camp play area. There’s also a games area with darts and a multi-games table.
Later, sip tea around a sunset campfire and watch a fascinating documentary about the UAE. Then, feast on a delicious barbecue dinner of foods such as hummus, kebabs and flatbreads, paired with Western dishes.
Afterward, relax under the starry sky and retire to your Bedouin-style tent, complete with a comfortable bed. Settle in and relish the experience of sleeping in the desert.
Overnight: Desert camp
Day 2: Desert Camp – Abu Dhabi (B) Wake this morning to a luminous desert sunrise and dig into a hearty Arabic- and Western-style light breakfast. Then, take your leave from the camp and travel back to Abu Dhabi, where your experience ends back at the original start point.
Please note: This is a family-friendly experience, so alcoholic drinks, shisha pipes and belly dancing performances are not included.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
(Between 9am - 10am the following day)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Overnight desert camp
- Round-trip transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Private Bedouin Canvas Tents/ Dome Camping Tents (with Bed, Mattress, Linens, Pillows, Blankets)
- Complimentary soft drinks, water, tea and coffee at camp
- Arabic coffee and dates
- 4x4 dune bashing
- Camel and horseback riding
- Sandboarding / Sledding
- Quad Bike Free 10 minutes Ride
- Henna tattoo
- Use of games area and kids' play area
- Falconry show and souvenir photos (own camera)
- Arabic dress souvenir photo (own camera)Short Documentary Film About UAE History (Complimentary tea around campfire)
- Use of Traditional Arabic tents
- Arabic BBQ buffet dinner
- Dune bashing (20-25 minutes)
- Animals Ranch Visit (Goats, Pigeons, Sheep’s, Dogs)
- Exended use Quad biking (approx. 50 dhs per minute)
- Belly dancers
- Shisha (Arabic waterpipe)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 4 people per tent
- Shared toilet and shower facilities are provided
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Please note: Quad Bike rides (Kids above 9 years can do Biking. Biking vouchers are not transferable to another person and non-exchangeable). Pants and Shoes are a MUST to be worn during the biking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.