Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Opção ideal para famílias
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
Rising from manicured gardens, the mosque was completed in 2007, and is a masterpiece of contemporary Islamic architecture. Commissioned by the UAE’s first president, the late Sheik Zayed, whose mausoleum is incorporated into the grounds, it is one of the world’s largest mosques, and spacious enough to hold up to 40,000 worshippers.
Explore the glittering courtyards and colonnades with your guide as you hear how this imperious place of worship was created using white Greek and Macedonian marble, and decorated with vast amounts of gold and precious stones. Admire the intricate floral designs inlaid into the courtyards and walls, and take in the more than 80 domes, pillars, pools, and four 351-foot (107-meter) high minarets that grace the building.
Continue inside to view the immense main prayer hall, adorned with gigantic crystal chandeliers and finished with the world’s largest loomed carpet — a vision of intricate Arabian designs that took two years to make.
As you explore, hear about the importance of the mosque in UAE history and culture, and learn interesting facts about its construction, architectural design, and the religious rites held here. Feel free to ask any questions of your guide, who will happily share their comprehensive knowledge of this incredible building.
After about four hours of exploring, your tour ends when you say goodbye to your guide at the mosque.
Please note: visitors to the Grand Mosque must be dressed modestly in loose-fitting clothes. Arms and legs must be fully covered, with no t-shirts, shorts, or short skirts or beachwear allowed.
In addition, women will also be required to wear an abaya (gown) and headscarf, both of which can be provided by the mosque. Alternatively, women can choose to wear their own headscarves. Men may also be required to wear a thobe (white gown) provided by the mosque. All visitors will be required to remove their shoes during their visit.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Professional UAE historian guide
- Private tour of mosque
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is closed for tourism activities (and open for worship) on Friday mornings, and reopens after 4:30pm for visitors
- Visitors must dress modestly in loose fitting clothes, with arms and legs fully covered. No t-shirts, shorts, short skirts or beachwear allowed
- In addition, women are required to wear an abaya (gown) and headscarf, both of which can be provided by the mosque. Alternatively, women can wear their own headscarves. Men may be required to wear a thobe (gown) provided by the mosque
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque
- Respectful behaviour is required during your visit, and no smoking, eating, drinking or displays of affection, such as holding hands or kissing, are permitted
- Please do not touch the Quran (holy book) if you are a non-Muslim
- You are permitted to take photographs inside the mosque but not in the mausoleum. Please do not take photographs of anyone praying and kindly ask permission from anyone if you want to take photographs of them