- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Head inside with your guide to learn about the vast monument, which is said to be one of the world's largest mosques, and the man after whom it was named. The late Sheikh Zayed is still held in high regard by the people of the United Arab Emirates, and he’s believed to have shaped the city into the dynamic capital it is today.
The interior of the grand mosque is incredible to behold, boasting crystal and gold-plated chandeliers, marble mosaics and the world’s largest Persian carpet. Gaze around at the ornamentation and then explore the expansive main prayer hall, in total 40,000 worshipers can be seated in the impressive mosque.
After exploring inside, return to your coach and travel around the city to see the sights. Stop for photos by the extravagant Emirates Palace Hotel and see Abu Dhabi Corniche – a sweeping sandy waterfront – and the Breakwater where many of the city’s luxury yachts can be found.
Continue to Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital, a working veterinary clinic where the United Arab Emirates’ national birds are treated. The sport of falconry is deeply rooted in the country’s Arabic traditions and culture, and the birds are highly revered, symbolizing force and courage. Learn all about them on a tour of the hospital by one of the trained falcon carers. After exploring the site, walk outdoors to a free flight cage for a closer look at UAE’s national birds live in action.
Have your camera ready for a photo of the birds before leaving, and then return to your coach. Your tour then finishes in the center of town, at the start point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sheikh Zayed Mossque and Falcon Hospital Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque, woman must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves and a head scarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.