Idiomas da excursão
- Vários horários disponíveis durante o dia
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui embarque no hotel
Upon arrival, have a city tour of Tamale, visit the Tamale central market, the central mosque and the leather processing site.
Day 2: Tamale - Tongo - Bolgatanga
You will depart to Tongo to visit the shrine which is believed to give people good fortune and power. You will view the unique architecture of the region, the dramatic granite rock formations, and natural caves. Also visit the Bolgatanga local market for further interaction with the people.
Day 3: Bolgatanga - Sirigu - Paga - Bolgatanga
You will drive straight on the 34km road to Sirigu. Sirigu is known throughout Ghanaian history for its pottery, basket weaving and unique symbolic wall decorations. You will get a guided tour of traditional homes belonging to members of Sirigu Women Organisation for Pottery and Art (SWOPA). You will also have the opportunity to meet with (SWOPA) women at the gallery.
After Sirigu, you depart to Paga, where crocodiles are part of the daily living of the people.
Day 4: Free day in Bolgatanga
Day 5: Bolgatanga - Tumu
You will head towards Tumu. You will stop over at Navrongo after about 30kms drive. You will visit the Catholic minor Basilica, the first Catholic Church building in northern Ghana since 1903.
Day 6: Tumu - Wa
You depart very early to begin the day’s tour. After about 32km on the ‘red dusty road’, you stop at Gwollu to see the Slaves walls built in the 18th Century by the chief of the area. Gwollu is also the home of Ghana’s third President.
Day 7: Wa - Wachiau - Wa
Wachiau Community Hippo Sanctuary is arguably one of the best wildlife sites in Ghana. While at the Sanctuary, you will visit the Wechiau Community Hippo Sanctuary where a white huge skull of a hippopotamus.
Day 8: Wa - Mole National Park
You depart after breakfast to Mole National park. You will see elephants and baboons for use plus other smaller animals such as dulcimers. There is an Italian funded introduction of Lions you can perhaps see one if you are lucky.
Day 9: Mole National Park - Mognori Eco-village
You depart around 8:00am driving about 10 minutes to Mognori Eco Village for a 2 hour village walk and drumming and dancing and 2 hours canoe safari.
Day 10: Mole - Tamale - Accra
Early in the morning at 7:00 am, you will take a 2 hour walking safari. Have breakfast and then depart from mole national park to Larabanga to see the mosque.
Day 11: Free day in Accra
You will have the option to stay in the hotel and rest or you go out to do last minute shopping of gifts for friends and families or also have a short City tour of Accra.
Day 12: Fly out of the country
Today based on your check in time and departure, you will check out of your hotel and dropped at the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Meals (Breakfast: Day 2 to Day 12) (Lunch Day 2 to Day 12) (2 Dinners Day 2 and Day 11)
- Accommodation (Double/twin room only) in Mid-Range hotels
- Transportation with driver to all sights and activities
- Domestic Flights
- Entrance fees to all sights and activities
- 11 Beakfasts and snacks/lunches
- Travel Insurance
- Alcohol drinks
- All vaccinations
- Tips (restaurant staff and driver guides)
- Single room supplements,
- Personal expenses like laundry any other activity not listed in the itinerary.
- All visits to sites not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything else not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.