Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Traslado do aeroporto
You are met and transferred to mole motel ,a stunning location situated on the escarpment overlooking the watering holes with a pleasant pool. The hotel offers a great base for your safari. You will start off with your late afternoon private drive safari accompanied by your friendly knowledgeable ranger/guide with a extensive amount of knowledge. Great opportunity to take photos of the African Bush Elephant, Roan Antelope, Lion which is rarely seen, Leopard, African Buffalo, Aardvark, Common Warthog, Bushbuck, Waterbuck, Kob, Olive Baboon, Patas Monkey, Vervet Monkey, Blotched Genet, Hartebeest, Hyena, Red-flanked Duiker. Mole offers you a premium site for birding with over 300 identified bird species. Delight yourself as you watch egrets, flycatchers, and many more. Reptile enthusiasts can watch for a variety of snakes, crocodiles, etc. Enjoy the beauty of these magnificent reptiles. While on safari, you will see Giant Termite Hill, stunning butterflies and moths After the safari you can sit near by the pool or take a dip/rest as the day is free.
Having had a restful night , you will wake up in the African jungle for your morning foot safari. Accompanied by your guide you walk to into the park with the possibility of viewing elephants and other different animals. After the foot safari. You will depart 15kms on dirt road from Mole Motel to Mognori Eco Village a charming and welcoming village made of traditional mud and thatch huts for a ride in a canoe for safari trip on the mole river up into the back of the mole national park. After the lovely canoe safari you leave the village behind And drive back to the motel. The rest of the morning is free and you may choose to take a dip in the pool for relaxation to cool down the heat and watch the animals
Today is your last chance you might be able to add the missing animals to your target during your late after noon safari drive . The rest of the evening is free and great opportunity to chat with other travelers and share your experiences ,
Today you head further northwards out side the park for an early morning day return trip to Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary up the Black Volta River . Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary is a protected area consisting of a 40 km stretch down the length of the Black Volta River. The Wechiau Sanctuary is home to hippos, bats, chameleons, hedgehogs and many different types of lizards and snakes. Take a canoe safari accompanied by your local guide for a View of the Hippos at eye level only and wide variety of birds on the Black Volta River. Return to mole motel
Day 4 :
After breakfast your depart to Tamale for your onward flight back to Accra
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Elephants in Mole Park
- All fees for entrance to sites listed in itinerary
- All fees for activities listed in itinerary
- 2 game drives at Mole National Park with armed guard
- 1 foot safari at Mole National Park with armed guard
- 1 canoe safari on Mole River up to Mole park and back
- 1 canoe safari on Black Volta river at Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary
- Meals - (3 breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 dinner)
- Local guides
- Accommodation double occupancy basic to mid range .
- Private transportation with professional driver to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Return domestic flight, Accra – Tamale –Accra
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities not listed
- Optional excursions not listed
- Meals not listed (exclusive of 3 breakfasts , 1 lunch and 1 dinner)
- Items of Personal Nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.