Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Traslado do aeroporto
Upon arrival you are met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Accra - Tamale - Mole National Park
You will transferred to Mole Motel, a stunning location situated on the watering holes with a pleasant pool. You will start off with your late afternoon drive safari .
Day 3 : Mole National Park
You will wake up for your morning foot safari. After you will depart 15kms on dirt road from Mole Motel to Mognori Eco Village a charming and welcoming village made of traditional mud and thatch huts. You will take 45 minutes to one hour canoe safari trip on the mole river up into the back of the mole national park.
Day 4: Mole National Park – Tamale – Kara
You will head towards Kara in Northern Togo. You will Cross the Ghana –Togo Tatale border.
Day 5: Kara - Kaby Mountains Koutammako - Somba - Natitingou
You will depart from Kara to Natitingou. You will pass through Lasso village known for its Soukulas. You will see potters who use prehistoric methods and have no ovens but produce ceramic goods covered with straw which are baked subsequently. En route visit the Tcharé village nuzzled in the valley of the Mount Kabyé an area famous for its blacksmithing. At Tchare the traditional black smiths in the village work the iron with an open oven on two sides and stones over the years and still continue to produce farm implements like hoes and machetes using old methods. You continue to a very special village at the Tamberba valley with it's unique architecture described as the adobe or "Tata" miniature fortified castles, a UNESCO World Heritage cultural landscape site known as the Koutammako, of the Somba
Day 6: Natitingou – Pendjari National Park
You continue your drive to the Pendjari National park. You take your first afternoon game drive safari in this truly beautiful wildlife and natural areas are being conserved. Have on your game list the hippos, African wild dogs, cheetahs, lions, several elephants, crocodiles, monkeys, leopards, warthogs, hippos, baboons, small cats, hyenas, a honey badger, and more. Birds in the park are also an absolute must for bird watching .
Day 7: Pendjari National Park
Take your morning and afternoon game drives today. You have nothing to do but to look out for the animals you missed the previous day.
Day 8: Pendjari National Park – Tanougou - Taneke - Kara
You start your day with an early morning game drive. After you depart from the park en route you stop over at Tanougou water falls.Your first stop is a historical visit to the Natitingou Museum relating to German and French presence in the area and learn the Betamaribe culture and tradition.
Day 9: Kara – Tamale – Accra
You depart from Kara to Tamale. Upon arrival you are dropped off at the airport for your onward flight to Accra and back home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation , double occupancy mid range hotel or similar
- Return domestic flight, Accra – Tamale – Accra
- All fees for activities listed in itinerary
- 2 game drives at Mole National park and 4 game drives at Pendjari National Park
- 1 foot safari at Mole National PARK with armed guard
- 1 Canoe safari on Mole River up to Mole national park and back to the mognori eco village.
- Visit to Koutammaakou Unesco World Heritage Cultural landscape
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 5 lunches & 2 diners
- Private transportation with professional driver to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities not listed
- Optional excursions not listed
- Meals not listed
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of Personal Nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.