Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Quickly escaping the city, head north into the magnificent Flinders Ranges, the starting point for your outback desert adventure. Passing through charming country towns like Quorn and Hawker the scenery gradually changes to the legendary landscapes of the oldest continent on earth. At the lovely Parachilna Gorge, with its rock pools, red cliffs and creek beds, you’ll probably spot kangaroos, emus and maybe a rare Yellow-footed Rock Wallaby. Your first night will be spent counting desert stars while snuggled inside a swag.
Day 2 Flinders Ranges - William Creek
Now, it’s time to really hit the Outback! From Maree, with a rich history of camel trains, head along the unsealed Oodnadatta Track. You will also follow the old Ghan Railway, with its crumbling bridges and long-abandoned settlements, and traverse the bottom of Lake Eyre. Usually a giant salt pan that you can walk, dance or cartwheel on. About once every eight years when it fills with water Lake Eyre transforms into Australia’s largest lake, where fish and birdlife gather to celebrate! Stop at Coward Springs for a relaxing, all-natural spa with its consistently warm water. At William Creek, South Australia’s smallest town with an official population of just 10 people and their pets, enjoy a few drinks and chat to locals at the iconic pub built in 1887.
Day 3 William Creek - Coober Pedy
Start the day following an isolated track through Anna Creek, the world’s largest working cattle station – at about 32,500 square kilometres, it’s bigger than Israel. Coober Pedy is the Opal Capital of the World and set in a landscape that looks like the moon. On a tour of an underground mine and Opal Mining Museum you’ll learn about the history of the town, and at the Aboriginal Interpretive Centre you’ll also hear about the local indigenous people. There will be time to explore this remarkable town above and below the ground; try your luck fossicking or “noodling” for opals or just browse one of the many opal shops. A highlight for some is visiting Josephine’s Kangaroo Orphanage, where you can meet the rescued kangaroos and baby joeys and admire (or buy) Aboriginal art and didgeridoos. Tonight sleep like the locals do – underground, in bunkhouse accommodation.
Day 4 Coober Pedy - Adelaide
After breakfast, leave early for the trip back to Adelaide through the ever-changing landscapes of the great Australian Outback. There are many opportunities to stop for photos, time permitting, the group will have lunch on the foreshore of Port Augusta at the tip of the Spencer Gulf, before arriving into Adelaide at approximately 6:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Groovy Grape Tours - Flinders Outback Explorer
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- All activities
- 3 nights accommodation (Camping for 2 nights)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Accommodation upgrade available on request at extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- The Ayers Rock Resort has a swimming pool, wi-fi, shopping centre, bank and laundry facilities.
- We may adapt our hikes in Watarrka NP (King’s Canyon) if it’s too hot.
- Some hikes involve steep climbs and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
- Passenger below 18 y-o travelling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to Groovy Grape Tours prior to departure
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.