Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Escape the city and cruise through the scenic Adelaide Hills with a morning stop to grab a bite to eat and a tea or coffee. Stop for lunch before entering Halls Gap, gateway to the famed Grampians National Park. At around dusk, when wildlife, such as wallabies, kangaroos, cockatoos and kookaburras, come out to play, walk (an easy 1 hour) through rocky outcrops and forests to The Balconies, another stunning geological formation. Tonight sleep in dormitory style accommodation in the heart of the Grampians.
Wake up and hike 2 hours to The Pinnacle, probably the finest viewpoint in the Grampians. Visit the Brambuk Cultural Centre to learn about the local Aboriginal history, before departing this wondrous place. Enjoy lunch somewhere truly spectacular: the Tower Hill Reserve, home to wetlands, a lake, abundant wildlife and a dormant volcano.
The magnificent Great Ocean Road beckons! Stop at several extraordinary rock formations along the Shipwreck Coast, such as the Bay of Martyrs, London Bridge and Loch Ard Gorge. For many, the most amazing sight is the famed Twelve Apostles. This spectacular collection of limestone stacks is best appreciated at sunset from the boardwalk. The next morning you also have the opportunity to view them aboard a helicopter (extra cost). Tonight stay in dormitory style accommodation on the Great Ocean Road.
Start your final day with an easy walk (1 hour) through the Great Otway National Park, which boasts some of the world’s oldest temperate rainforest. Sections of the Great Ocean Road were carved through cliffs by servicemen returning after World War I, and offer some of the most impressive coastal roads you’ll ever see. You can take a quick dip in the ocean or explore the artistic beachside villages of Apollo Bay and Lorne. You can watch surfers in action at famed beaches such as Bells Beach and Torquay (home of the surf brand outlets Rip Curl and Quicksilver). Stop at Kennett River Koalas to watch the cuddly creatures in the wild, before heading through Geelong on the way to the big city, Melbourne.
Sometimes the itinerary must be flexible due to road and weather conditions. The hike to the Pinnacle is the most challenging walk on the tour through rough terrain, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Groovy Grape Tours - Great Ocean Road
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- All activities
- 2 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Accommodation upgrade available on request at extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- Sometimes our itinerary must be flexible due to road and weather conditions
- The hike to the Pinnacle is the most challenging walk on the tour through rough terrain, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Passenger below 18 y-o traveling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to Groovy Grape Tours prior to departure
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.