Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Start your adventure traveling through the vineyards of the Clare Valley, soon enough you're heading into the Outback through the historic town of Melrose, gateway to the Flinders Ranges. Enjoy an easy stroll through the awesome Alligator Gorge, which is can be bursting with wild flowers. Head to Quorn and settle into your dormitory style accommodation for the night.
Day 2 Quorn - Coober Pedy
Along the way to Coober Pedy you’ll notice the incredible changing landscapes. Wildlife, such as kangaroos, emus and eagles, will scatter as road trains thunder across a landscape that resembles Mars or the Moon. On a tour of an underground mine and Opal Mining Museum you’ll learn about the history of Coober Pedy, and hear about the local indigenous people at the Aboriginal Interpretive Centre. There’ll also be time to explore this remarkable town above and below the ground; try your luck fossicking or “noodling” for opals. A highlight for some is visiting Josephine’s Kangaroo Orphanage, where you can meet the rescued kangaroos and baby joeys and admire (or buy) Aboriginal art. Tonight we sleep, like locals do, underground, in bunkhouse accommodation.
Day 3 Coober Pedy - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
It’s a big day driving up the Stuart Highway, with several pit stops en route. The mission today is to reach Uluru – nothing will prepare you for the sight of The Rock. Set up camp before experiencing our first awe-inspiring Uluru sunset, taking time to absorb the beauty and majesty of this place.
Day 4 Uluru
Start the day by learning about the region’s indigenous history at the Uluru Kata Tjuta Aboriginal Cultural Centre before taking a walk around the base of Uluru. Hiking through acacia woodlands and grassy clay pans, you’ll spot wildlife at waterholes, marvel at the Rock’s geological wonders and learn more about Aboriginal interpretations from your Culturally Accredited Guide. Relax back at the campground and witness another brilliant Uluru sunset.
Day 5 Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) - Watarrka NP (Kings Canyon)
After experiencing another glorious sunrise over Uluru while devouring yet another scrumptious breakfast, hike to lookouts around Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and visit the majestic Valley of the Winds with its ancient rock formations and extraordinary views. The hikes here can be challenging at times, with steep sections and duration of about 3.5 hours. After the walk we hit the road to reach Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon) where you'll camp for the night.
Day 6 Watarrka NP - Alice Springs
The last day is spent exploring Watarrka, where you’ll need to stop to admire and photograph the massive sandstone walls, vast canyon floor and stunning gorges. On the Canyon Rim Walk (3-4 hours), you’ll experience the beautiful Garden of Eden and learn more about the local Aboriginal culture. After lunch we begin the journey into Alice Springs and arrive at approximately 6:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Groovy Grape Tours - Rock Patrol
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- All activities
- 5 nights accommodation (Camping for 3 nights)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Accommodation upgrade available on request at extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- The Ayers Rock Resort has a swimming pool, wi-fi, shopping centre, bank and laundry facilities.
- We may adapt our hikes in Watarrka NP (King’s Canyon) if it’s too hot.
- Some hikes involve steep climbs and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
- Passenger below 18 y-o travelling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to Groovy Grape Tours prior to departure
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.