Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
Escape the city and head north to the Flinders Ranges - the starting point for your outback desert adventure. Passing through small country towns like Quorn and Hawker, the scenery gradually changes to the legendary landscapes of the oldest continent on earth. Tonight stay at Angorichina, in the magnificent Parachilna Gorge.
Day 2 Angorichina - William Creek
Destination outback, with a day of driving the dirt road ahead. Along the Oodnadatta Track, follow the Old Ghan Railway and its long abandoned railway settlements. This is remote territory, with red, stony plains stretching to the horizon. Traverse the bottom of Lake Eyre, Australia’s largest salt lake. Stop at Coward Springs for a relaxing, all-natural spa. At William Creek (South Australia’s smallest town) camp under the desert stars and drink a beer in the iconic Aussie pub with the locals.
Day 3 William Creek - Coober Pedy
Taking an isolated track through Anna Creek, the world’s largest cattle station, head for the opal capital of the world - Coober Pedy. Take an underground tour to learn about the history of Coober Pedy and its opal. Free time is available to explore the charms of the town, such as Josephine’s Kangaroo Orphanage and Aboriginal Art Gallery or “noodle” for opals on your own. Tonight sleep like the locals do, underground in bunkhouse accommodation.
Day 4 Coober Pedy - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
It’s a big day of driving up the Stuart Highway to Uluru (Ayers Rock) with several pit stops en-route. Set up camp at Ayers Rock Resort Campground, for nights four and five before watching the sunset over Uluru, taking time to absorb the beauty and majesty of this place.
Day 5 Uluru (Ayers Rock)
A sunrise breakfast at Uluru, followed by a guided cultural walk around the base. Hear about Tjukurpa, the religious and social beliefs of the Anangu people leading you to an understanding of the cultural landscape. Visit the Uluru Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre before heading back to the camp for lunch and later, another stunning Uluru sunset.
Day 6 Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) - Watarrka NP (Kings Canyon)
Spend the morning at Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), hiking the magnificent Valley of the Winds followed by lunch and an afternoon drive to Watarrka (Kings Canyon). Camping tonight at Kings Creek.
Day 7 Watasrrka NP (Kings Canyon) - Alice Springs
A morning at the spectacular Watarrka, through the sandstone domes and down into the Garden of Eden. Return to camp for lunch and then begin the journey to your final destination, Alice Springs where you will arrive at approximately 6.30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Groovy Grape Tours - Desert Patrol
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- All activities
- 6 nights accommodation (Camping for 4 nights)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Accommodation upgrade available on request at extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- The Ayers Rock Resort has a swimming pool, wi-fi, shopping centre, bank and laundry facilities.
- We may adapt our hikes in Watarrka NP (King’s Canyon) if it’s too hot.
- Some hikes involve steep climbs and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
- Passenger below 18 y-o travelling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to Groovy Grape Tours prior to departure
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.