Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
At this site, part of a complex with a café and Australia’s only remaining wooden toy factory, you can meet the resident kangaroos, goats, and alpacas before continuing your tour to Williamstown, the gateway to Barossa Valley. Visit the Whispering Wall (weather permitting; see below), a 9-story structure built in a perfect semicircle more than 110 years ago where it’s possible to hear someone whisper from one end of the wall to the other, 459 feet (140 meters) away.
Moving on, watching as gum trees are replaced by vine leaves, you’ll enter one of Australia’s largest and most celebrated wine regions. Your first stop is Jacob’s Creek, perhaps the country’s best-known winery and the largest wine exporter in the valley. Learn about the wines from a winery guide, who offers a selection of the popular shiraz, merlot, and rosé for tasting. Next visit Kies, a family-owned boutique winery where the setting is quaint and the service is personal. These top-notch wines are not available for sale elsewhere.
For lunch, head to Saltrams to enjoy gourmet pizzas, and then you’ll have the chance for a cellar door (Aussie lingo for ‘tasting room’) tour and tasting of a selection of their wines. Continue to the Mengler’s Hill lookout for views of Barossa Valley before heading to Wolf Blass, a winery that dates back to 1966 and is one of the country’s most-awarded wine brands. Enjoy a tasting of the wide range of varietals here before popping in at the fourth mystery winery.
Finally, relax and take in the views on the drive back to Adelaide, arriving in the early evening (at approximately 5pm).
Please note: The Whispering Wall is not available on days when there is a fire ban; the itinerary will be adjusted accordingly if you are unable to visit this attraction on the day of your tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Barossa Valley - Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Wine at lunch (available by the glass)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The local tour operator caters especially to youthful travelers and backpackers who want fun, informative, and adventurous trips; age is not restricted, but it is preferred that customers be young or young at heart, with a reasonable level of fitness
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.