Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
The first stop is Prospect Hill, where a moderately easy climb offers magnificent 360-degree views of Australia’s third-largest island.
The highlight for many is the guided tour along the pure-white beach of Seal Bay, where you can walk within metres of countless Australian Sea Lions snoozing on the sand or frolicking in the surf. Or maybe your favorite part will be the Flinders Chase National Park in the far west of the island, which hosts two extraordinary geological features: the Remarkable Rocks and the Admirals Arch, which is also home to a colony of New Zealand Fur Seals.
The dormitory style accommodation is located within a farm on the edge of the national park. After a huge Aussie barbecue dinner, we sit around the campfire swapping stories, playing didgeridoos and maybe, spotting wildlife, such as kangaroos and possums.
After breakfast on day 2, your wildlife adventure continues! In the cooler morning weather, you can hike one of the many walking trails on the island where you can watch kangaroos hopping about the bush, koalas nesting in their favorite gum trees and possibly, spot a shy echidna shuffling past. In the summer months, spend some time swimming and snorkeling in search of the elusive leafy sea dragon which resides off the coast. You can laze about Vivonne Bay, Hanson Bay, Stokes Bay or one of the other superb beach spots with their pristine sand and clear water, or alternatively you can follow the nearby trail along the beach and river to search for more wildlife.
The action packed afternoon starts with sand-boarding down the Little Sahara dunes. Enjoy a leisurely paddle in kayaks along the Harriet River, but if you do crave something more adventurous, quad-biking along rocky paths through dense scrub is an optional extra.
From Penneshaw, take the ferry to Cape Jervis for the short drive back to Adelaide to arrive at around 8:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Groovy Grape Tours - Admiral Arch
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Round-trip ferry
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment (summer only)
- Adrenalin Plus options available at extra cost
- Accommodation upgrade available on request at extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- Sometimes our itinerary must be flexible due to road and weather conditions
- The hike to the Pinnacle is the most challenging walk on the tour through rough terrain, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Passenger below 18 y-o travelling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to Groovy Grape Tours prior to departure
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.