- Excursão panorâmica aérea
- Viagem de vários dias
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Para toda a família
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
After your briefing, you will be taken to the country airfield to board the Cessna plane. Your scenic flight will take you to a pristine beach where you will stay for 3 days to live like a 'castaway' or a 'survivor' on an island adventure of a lifetime.
The camp will be set up for you with tents, mattresses, solar lights, USB power, camp kitchen, esky and a toilet. A camp supervisor remains on site to ensure the smooth running of the camp however you are left to do as you please in this tropical paradise.
If you have chosen the 'Castaway' option you can choose to kayak, snorkel, tractor tube, explore caves, find oysters, hike around untouched places and visit the natural wonders of Bustard Head, Pancake Creek or Jenny Lind Creek. Better still, you can just relax, swim, laze on the beach or enjoy the natural spa bath, the choice is yours.
If you have chosen the 'Survivor' option you can choose to kayak, explore caves, go fishing or crabbing with your local Aussie Bushman, sand board down 35m sand dunes into the water, zoom about in motorized boats, snorkel, find oysters, explore the natural wonders of this isolated island or better still, just relax, lie back on the beach and do nothing!
After a hard day exploring or relaxing, what better way to end it by watching a gorgeous sunset of over the western side of the island whilst enjoying our delicious 'Castaway' or 'Survivor' camp fire stew! Spend the evening gazing at the bright stars, or surrounded by your new friends around a camp fire singing songs or playing camp fire games.
Please note: This tour does not include any food or drinks. You must bring with you any food and drinks you will required throughout your time on the island. Please check the important information for further information on exclusions and other items you will need to bring.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3day/2nt Castaway camp including the following activities; swim, kayak, tractor tube, pick oysters, relax and explore this natural wonderland! Departure will be between 7am and 1:30pm on day one
A partir de
USD 232,60Detalhes de preços
3day/2nt Survivor camp including; motorized boats, fishing, crabbing, sand boarding, kayak, swim, relaxing! Departure will be between 7am and 1:30pm on day one
A partir de
USD 270,86Detalhes de preços
Your Remote Island Adventure Awaits!
- Return scenic flights to/from Middle Island
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Agnes Water
- 2-nights camping
- Eskies with ice
- Camping equipment
- Bottled water
- Tractor tubes
- Snorkeling equipment
- Self-drive motorized boats, sand boarding, crabbing and fishing equipment (Survivor only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fishing lines and bait (additional cost)
- Sleeping bag (additional cost)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children with a combined weight of upto 77kg, can share a seat
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring: Food and drinks for breakfast, lunch and snack food you require for the entire time you are on the island. (No glass containers). Dinner is provided for $5/per night.
- Please note: You must also bring toilet paper