- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
The LARC then treks across Jenny Lind Creek and begins the scenic 4WD journey up Bustard Headland to the Bustard Head Lightstation – Queensland’s first coastal lighthouse and the only operating lighthouse that the public are able access inside! Standing 16 metres tall, you will have a 360 degree view of the pristine coastline whilst marvelling at the lighthouse’s craftsmanship. At the lightstation, guests hear of the tales of triumph and tragedy as early settlers and light-keepers tried to tame this remote wilderness! We also offer an interpretative tour through the restored head light-keepers cottage and the little cemetery, where guests will soon learn why the majestic station was dubbed the "Lighthouse of Tragedy’’.
Return to the LARC and enjoy the panoramic view of the bay as you journey down the hill and across Jenny Lind Creek to the picnic area on the northern tip of Middle Island. Relax with a smorgasbord of cut sandwiches, cold drinks and billy tea. You can then explore the coastline of Jenny Lind Creek, maybe take a swim and continue to the sand boarding location. You have the option to sandboard down towering 35 meter sand dunes, or be a spectator of this LARCing fun!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bustard Head Lightstation
- Morning tea
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Price does not include the compulsory fee of $9 Bustard Head Lightstation Association Heritage Management Charge; and $2 Qld Parks & Wildlife fee for entry to the Middle Island & Bustard Head section of the Eurimbula National Park. This $11pp charge is to be paid upon check in for your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to Australian Building Standards, children under 8 years of age are NOT permitted inside the lighthouse
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.