Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
You will be picked up at your hotel in Agra and start your city tour with a trip back to the 11th century and a lesson in India’s military history, as you visit the magnificent Agra Fort and learn about the early foundations of India. From there, you will go to Ambedkar Park, dedicated to the father of the Indian constitution, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, and gain a better understanding of India’s old caste systems and its eradication.
Fueled by your history lesson, you’ll next experience the hustle of modern-day Agra with a visit to Agra Fort Railway Station. While the building is historical, featuring a mix of British, French, and Mughal architecture, today the station is a hectic hub that sees some 90,000 passengers pass through its doors every day. Next, you will receive an introduction to both Islam and Hinduism with stops at an active mosque and one of Agra’s most famous temples, dedicated to Lord Shiva and attracting some 3,000 devotees daily. You’ll also hear the romantic love story of Lord Krishna and Radha, with a stop at the intricately sculptured Radha Krishna Mandir Temple.
Take a break from exploring and sample local delicacies at a 200-year-old sweets shop. You will also learn about the preparation of some of the dishes with a live demo of how to make poori (deep-fried bread). Next, your Agra tour will take you down the city’s narrow, colorful pathways where vendors sell little idols of gods and goddesses for Hindu home temples. Learn about the unique traditions surrounding these idols, such as how they’re given a change of clothes every day. From there, take in one of the city’s most stunning sights at the beautifully sculptured Musician’s Balcony.
Finish your Agra city tour by boarding cycle rickshaws for an aromatic ride through the Rawatpara Spice Market, a marketplace constantly bustling with activity and frantic shoppers from the city. Then, head across the Yamuna River for the icing on your Agra experience with a view of the spectacular Taj Mahal at dusk. When the tour ends, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
City of Agra - View over the roofs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra
- English-speaking guide
- A bottle of mineral water
- Cycle rickshaw ride
- A gift box of Indian spices and recipes
- Any souvenirs
- Additional snacks or food
- Temple and mosque donations
- Inside of the Taj Mahal complex
- Gratuities for the guide, driver, and rickshaw puller
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Dress standard: As India is a modest country and the tour visits a mosque and temple, fully covered clothing is advisable
- Sport shoes or closed-toe walking shoes are recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.