- Para toda a família
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Preço competitivo
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
09:00 - Visit the legendary Taj Mahal. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife, queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays)
11:30 Hrs - Visit the imposing Agra Fort, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. and made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques, and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
13:00 - Lunch break. Lunch will be provided at one of the best local restaurants.
14:00 – Start the approximately 1-hour excursion from Agra to Fatehpur Sikri, described as “the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town”. Built by Akbar in the late 16th century, it was abandoned after only 14 years and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day.
17:30 Hrs - Enjoy photo tour of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh, the Moonlight Garden, believed to be designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj at night under moonlight far away from the crowd. It is one the best places from which you can view this great mausoleum. The forestry plantations and agricultural fields provide a green forecourt to Taj Mahal and its reflection in Yamuna.
18:30 – You may also wish to do some shopping in Agra, known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Besides inlay work, Agra's other major handicraft products are leather ware, brass ware, carpets, jewellery, and embroidery work.
19:30 - After a memorable day, you will be taken back to your hotel in Agra or dropped off at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC).
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
City Tour - 01 Traveler
Agra City Tour giving the opportunity to visit the world famous 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
A partir de
USD 135,00Detalhes de preços
City Tour - 2 Travelers
2-traveler discount package. Agra City Tour giving the opportunity to visit the world famous 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
A partir de
USD 95,00Detalhes de preços
City Tour - 3 Travelers
3-traveler discount package. Agra City Tour giving the opportunity to visit the world famous 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
A partir de
USD 85,00Detalhes de preços
City Tour - 4+ Travelers
4-traveler discount package. Agra City Tour giving the opportunity to visit the world famous 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
A partir de
USD 80,00Detalhes de preços
- Pickup at your centrally located hotel in Agra or Agra Cantt Railway Station(AGC)
- Sightseeing by air conditioned private car
- Professional local tour guide
- Lunch at one of the finest local restaurants
- 1 time monument entrance fee
- Unlimited mineral water
- Battery bus/golf cart ride at Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri
- All taxes & parking
- Our personal care & attention
- Any alcohol, wine, or beer with lunch
- Camera fees at monuments
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2 or more
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.