- Experiência Única
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
Make your way to the rafting base in Hafgrímsstaðir where your adenture starts. Begin with a coffee while meeting your international team of guides at the river base, where you will get prepared and dressed into drysuits for the trip. From there, the rafting bus follows the road deep into the Austurdalur wilderness to the put-in point for the raft on the famous East Glacial River canyon. After a full explanation, demonstration, and training with your guides and safety kayakers, hit the water for a 3-hour, 18km descent of rapids such as "Alarm Clock", "Commitment", "Screaming Lady", "Green Room", "Deep Fry", "Waterfall", and many more. Conditions permitting, cap off your paddle with an 8-metre cliff jump and a swim in the energizing glacial waters.
Along the way, enjoy a riverside snack of freshly-baked waffles, jam, whipped cream, and hot chocolate, all homemade at the only farmhouse left in the valley and sent down into the canyon on a wire!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
If option with transport from Akureyri selected: pickup is from outside Akureyri Backpackers
(If option including transport from Akureyri selected, pickup is at 7:20am)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Rafting Tour with Transfers
Grade 4+ whitewater rafting trip on the East Glacial River with pickup and drop-off from Akureyri (pickup outside Akureyri Backpackers, Hafnarstræti 98).
A partir de
USD 249,43Detalhes de preços
6 hour rafting trip (3 hours on the water) on the East Glacial River, through exciting rapids and mind-blowing scenery down one of Europe's top rated rafting rivers.
A partir de
USD 206,94Detalhes de preços
"Green Room", East Glacial River in Iceland
- All rafting equipment: drysuit, PFD, helmet, booties, gloves
- Qualified, professional raft guides and safety kayakers
- Transportation between the rafting base and the river
- Riverside refreshments: freshly baked waffles and homemade hot chocolate
- Transport from Akureyri (only if option selected at time of booking)
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Recommended items to bring: thermal underwear/base layers, warm fleece top/wool sweater, fleece pants/extra long johns, thick wool socks/hiking socks, change of clothes for after the river, any necessary medications (asthma inhalers, etc.) and waterproof camera (optional)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.