Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Day tour to Cairo from Alexandria Port
- Overnight accommodation
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Admission ticket except for inside the Pyramids and Mummies room at the Egyptian museum
- Drinks during Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours i.e. entering inside the Pyramids and Mummies room at Egyptian museum
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
There is chance to enter any of the pyramids from inside but this will require additional ticket can be bought on spot during the visit and our guide will assist you to get the required ticket if customer want to enter any of the pyramids as well as Camel ride around Giza Pyramids
Lunch is included in between visits at local restaurant based on full meal for each person but beverages are not included. After lunch continue your day tour to Sakkara, located only 27 km south-west from Cairo. Visit the step pyramid (built for King Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.Then continue your day tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. This City was founded in 3100 B.C by first Ruler of Egypt King Narmer or Mina. Around 17:00 you will be transferred to the Hotel (Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel). Check in and overnight in Cairo.Day 2: Egyptian Museum,Felucca Ride on the Nile and Return back to Alexandria Port
Have breakfast at the hotel then at 8:00 am check out and be picked up from your hotel by your tour guide. Start your day visiting the Egyptian Museum where antiquities are displayed that are amongst some of the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. End your Cairo day tour with Felucca ride on the Nile for an hour and enjoy sailing on the Nile.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.