Your tour includes all transportation, admission fees, accommodation, two breakfasts, stops for morning tea, two picnic lunches and dinner at the lodge. Your accommodation at the lodge consists of shared dorms with four beds, with the option to upgrade to private twin or single rooms.
Day 1: Alice Springs – Yulara (B, L, D)
Start with pickup from your Alice Springs hotel early in the morning and travel several hours through the scenic Red Centre of Australia to reach Uluru. Stop for breakfast along the way, then have morning tea at a lookout with great views of Atila (Mt Conner). Disembark at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park around midday and follow your guide around the base of Uluru to take in the massive rock up close. You’ll also see Anangu rock paintings and learn about the Anangu people.
Next head up a short track to the Mutitjulu Waterhole, where legends say an ancestral water snake named Wanampi lives. Savor a picnic lunch at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre and learn about the region’s Aboriginal culture and natural history. View the dome-shaped rocks of Kata-Tjuta as you walk through the Walpa Gorge. Before sunset, drive over to the Uluru viewing area to watch the changing colors of Uluru as the sun sets, and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or juice, and light snacks.
Back at the Outback Pioneer Lodge, all the fixings are provided for a barbecue.
Overnight: Outback Pioneer Lodge, Yulara
Day 2: Yulara – Kings Canyon – Alice Springs (B, L)
Leave Yulara early in the morning for the scenic drive to Kings Canyon, with stops along the way for a light breakfast and cup of coffee or tea. When you reach Kings Canyon, your guide leads you on the 3-hour Rim Walk. Take in a number of highlights including the Amphitheatre, Garden of Eden and the shear north and south walls. Your guide explains the geology of Watarrka, as this area is known. On the rim of the canyon, refuel with a picnic lunch while soaking up the spectacular views. The Canyon Creek Walk provides an easier alternative to the 3-hour walk if needed. In the afternoon, drive back to Alice Springs. Your tour ends in the early evening with drop-off at your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2-Day Kings Canyon Accommodated Adventure
- Local guide
- Accommodation as per itinerary (four-bed dormitory room)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Base walk at Uluru
- Sunrise at Kata Tjuta
- Valley of the Wind walk
- Kings Canyon rim walk
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Health, Fitness and Medical: Some tours operate in remote areas and include some hiking through rugged terrain. Passengers should be of reasonable health and fitness and carry all required medication. Please list any prior medical conditions in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.