Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Vários horários e locais de partida disponíveis
Your driver guide will pick you up from your Alice Springs accommodation early in the morning before you set off on your drive through the beautiful outback. The first stop will be an Outback roadhouse for a quick breakfast (at your own expense). Then it's back on the road and a short stop for viewing of Mount Connor and the salt lakes before arriving at Ayers Rock. You do have the option to join the group in Ayers Rock if you wish.
After lunch, drive to your first stop in Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park where you can pick one of the following Uluru experiences:
- Visit the Cultural Centre and enjoy 2 guided Uluru base walks (Mala & Mutitjulu Waterhole).
- Full 10-kilometers Uluru base walk (unguided), Cultural Centre visit not included.
- Uluru climb (unguided, if open), Cultural Centre visit not included (please note: Uluru is a sacred site and the Anangu people ask visitors to respect their culture by not climbing the rock).
- 2pm Ayers Rock airport pick-ups will be able to enjoy 2 guided walks at Uluru (Mala & Mutitjulu Waterhole), Cultural Centre visit and lunch are not included.
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta - Kings Canyon (B, L, D)
Rise early for breakfast before catching a spectacular Uluru sunrise. Head to Kata-Tjuta (The Olgas) for a guided 5.5-kilometer walk through the Valley of the Winds, returning to camp for lunch. Next we drive to our remote bush camp in the Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon). After a hot shower, tonight’s dinner will be an authentic Outback BBQ. Choose tonight to sleep in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars or in a permanent 4 share safari tents (bunk beds).
Day 3: Kings Canyon and Mt Ebenezer - Alice Springs (B, L)
After breakfast, drive to Kings Canyon for a guided 6-kilometer canyon rim walk in one of the most spectacular areas of the outback. Visit the natural amphitheater and discover the lost city, north and south walls, and the exotic Garden of Eden along the way. After lunch, return to Alice Springs stopping at Mount Ebenezer Roadhouse, arriving back to Alice Springs early evening.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Outback Pioneer Lodge (Ayers Rock Resort): 12:15pm or 12:30pm
AyersRock Airport: 12:45pm or 2pm
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3 Day Camping Experience
A partir de
USD 306,94Detalhes de preços
Camping Tour + Sleeping Bag
Camping tour plus sleeping bag hire
A partir de
USD 318,48Detalhes de preços
Tour + Twin Tent Upgrade
Camping tour with upgrade to twin share tent
A partir de
USD 364,64Detalhes de preços
Emu Run Camping Tour Group
- Pickups from Alice Springs accommodation, Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort (Outback Pioneer)
- Sparkling wine and snacks at the Uluru sunset
- Accredited, experienced tour guides
- Permanent campsites with kitchens, toilets and hot showers
- 4 person Safari tents both nights
- Quality swags if you choose to sleep under the stars
- Air-conditioned mini-bus, fitted with seat belts
- Quality healthy meals and drinking water
- Uluru park entrance fee (AU$25pp)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sleeping Bag (Unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Medium level of fitness is required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Campsites have hot showers and toilets, screened kitchens with electricity to charge cameras or phones
- You will need a sleeping bag regardless of whether you decide to sleep in a permanent 4 share safari tent (bunk beds) or in a swag (Aussie bedroll).
- Sleeping bag hire is available on request at a charge of $15/person - $20/person from 01/04/17 onward. Please request this at the time of booking.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar no prazo de 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.