- Preço competitivo
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão completa por ônibus
After an early meet and greet with your driver guide at your centrally located Alice Springs hotel, depart the city on your way to the stunning Kings Canyon. Along the way, make sure to keep an eye out for the beautiful George Gill Range along the way.
Upon arriving, stop briefly for a delicious lunch before heading off on your spectacular Kings Canyon rim walk. During your walk, you will visit the north and south walls, the Garden of Eden as well as the Natural Amphitheater.
Next, hop back on the coach and travel towards your bush camp site located on a private outback cattle station. Here, fire up the BBQ and enjoy a delicious dinner surrounding the campfire before settling into your swag and sleeping under the stars.
Day 2: Kata Tjuta & Uluru (B,L,D)
Rise early this morning as you head to Kata Tjuta for a walk through the Valley of the Winds. Here, visit the Cultural Centre for lunch and discover the incredible history of the local Aboriginal people as well as a better understanding on the flora and fauna of the area.
Next, visit the iconic Uluru where you’ll take an interpretive walk of the base. With a glass of bubbly in hand, take in the stunning sunset before heading back to camp for another night under the stars. Be sure to bring your camera along with you for this once in a lifetime experience.
Day 3: Uluru (Ayers Rock) (B,L)
Wake up to a cooked breakfast this morning and watch the incredible sunrise over Uluru. You’ll see the rock come alive with the array of stunning colors transforming the Australian outback into a colorful landscape. Enjoy free time exploring Uluru followed by a camel ride before heading back towards Alice Springs late afternoon.
Day 4: Devils Marbles & Daly Waters (D)
Another early morning start this morning as you head north along the Stuart Highway towards Devils Marbles (Karlu Karlu). Discover the history of these incredible granite rocks and the importance of this sacred site as you listen to a number of dreamtime stories.
Next, head towards Daly Water pub for a delicious pub dinner and a comfortable night sleep in shared accommodation.
Day 5: Mataranka Thermal Springs, Edith Falls and Darwin
Rise and shine for your last day on tour. Journey north towards the Mataranka Thermal Springs. Here you will stop for a swim in the stunning natural pools at a resting temperature of approximately 93-farenheit (34-degrees).
Next, stop briefly in the historical town of Katherine before stopping at Edith Falls, another picture perfect location. Here, take the opportunity to enjoy a short hike to the top pools where you can enjoy a relaxing swim before heading back to Darwin arriving late afternoon.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2-nights camping accommodation (excluding sleeping bag)
- 1 night shared accommodation at the Daly Waters Pub
- 1 night shared accommodation at a chosen hostel in Alice Springs
- Entrance fees to national parks
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Glass of bubbly at Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunset
- Meals as per itinerary
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Sleeping bag (hire for $15)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 18 and under or 50 and over
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring: torch, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 liters), walking shoes/boots, sleeping bag, toiletries, swim wear, camera, comfortable and casual clothing for 5 days
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking