Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Depart Alice Springs and head towards Kings Creek Station, Australia’s largest exporter of wild camels and the camp site for tonight. Hike Watarrka (Kings Canyon) to experience the fantastic views of the gorge, huge sandstone walls and an immense canyon floor. Here, trek through the Garden of Eden and learn about the Aboriginal history and culture of the area. Back at the campground there is time for you to swim in the pool or take up on any of the Adrenalin Plus Options (extra cost) they have on offer.
Day 2 Kings Canyon - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Today head for Uluru. Nothing really prepares you for The Rock – it’s awesome! After lunch visit the Cultural Centre to learn about the Aboriginal people of the region and walk around the base of Uluru. Complete your first day with a spectacular sunset over Uluru. Tonight, camp at the Ayers Rock Resort Campground in comfy swags under the desert stars, your home for the next two nights.
Day 3 Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
A fantastic Uluru sunrise and breakfast, before hiking Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and the majestic Valley of the Winds with its incredibly ancient rock formations before returning to the campsite for relaxing afternoon and another Uluru sunset.
Day 4 Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Coober Pedy
Today, cruise to Coober Pedy, opal capital of the world. Incredible changing landscape, kangaroos, emus, eagles and road trains all unfold before you and a view of the striking sandstone colors of the Breakaways on the way. On arrival visit the local kangaroo orphanage and later enjoy dinner, lots of stories and an overnight stay in an underground bunkhouse.
Day 5 Coober Pedy - Flinders Ranges
Spend the morning in Coober Pedy and take a tour of the town and an opal mine. You will have the opportunity to “noodle” for opals and visit an opal shop or any of the other underground attractions. Continue your journey south in the afternoon as you travel on down to the foothills of the Flinders Ranges and sleep among the red gum trees of Stony Creek Bush camp.
Day 6 Flinders Ranges - Adelaide
This morning hike through the stunning Alligator Gorge, cut through ancient quartzite before cruising to Adelaide, arriving at around 6pm.
The Ayers Rock Resort has a swimming pool, wi-fi, shopping centre, bank and laundry facilities. Some hikes involve steep climbs and requires a reasonable level of fitness, the itinerary may need to be altered if the weather is too hot.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Groovy Grape Tours - Rock 2 Water
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- All activities
- 5 nights accommodation (camping for 4 nights)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Accommodation upgrade available on request at extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- The Ayers Rock Resort has a swimming pool, wi-fi, shopping centre, bank and laundry facilities.
- We may adapt our hikes in Watarrka NP (King’s Canyon) if it’s too hot.
- Some hikes involve steep climbs and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
- Passenger below 18 y-o traveling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to Groovy Grape Tours prior to departure
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.