Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group sailing tour, ensuring a personalized experience.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
The tour is a sailing adventure, so you’ll be pitching in to help the crew as you sail. No prior experience is necessary, just a desire to actively participate and help with anything from clearing tables after meals to assisting on deck. Breakfasts and simple lunches are included on board, but evening meals are taken in town at your own expense.
Travel with a host and hear tips for the best places to visit in Amalfi, Capri and Procida. While most of the tour involves free time in each destination, your host will help organize additional activities or excursions, should you wish.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Capri Island in Italy
- 3 nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years. Children traveling with and adult must be 15 years or older
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Accommodation on board the yacht consists of 5 twin/double cabins, 3 shared bathrooms and 2 showers. Rooms are allocated on arrival and single passengers may be paired up with another passenger of the same gender
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport information and date of birth must be provided at time of booking for all participants
- Please note that on days in which no activities are planned, you are free to explore at your leisure; all activities and purchases will be at your own expense. You will have your tour guide's cell phone number in case of emergency
- Keep luggage to a minimum as you are expected to carry your own bags and may have to walk for up to 30mins with it. We suggest a backpack or a suitcase with wheels that weighs no more than 15kg/30lb. If you want to bring more, that’s OK, but you just have to be responsible for it
- Please note that accommodation on this trip is on a twin-share basis. Single travelers will be sharing a room with another single traveler of the same gender.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to your tour leader on the first day
- Not wheelchair accessible
Day 1: Amalfi
Your 3-night sailing adventure starts with a welcome meeting in Amalfi– the main town on Italy’s alluring Amalfi Coast. After meeting your host and fellow group members, board your boat, leave your luggage, and then head out to get acquainted with the famous shoreline.
Perhaps take a walk along the jagged cliff-top trails overlooking the cobalt seat, or explore Amalfi to discover historical attractions like the Cathedral of Sant’Andrea with its colorful striped façade. In the evening, check out the cluster of bars that throng Amalfi’s squares and dine at one of the many restaurants that line the seafront.
Overnight: boat docked in Amalfi
Day 2: Amalfi – Capri (B, L)
Enjoy breakfast on board you boat as you cruise north from Amalfi to the glamorous little island of Capri. Dock at Marina Grande, the island’s ever-busy port, and then enjoy a full day of free time to see the island’s sights. Relax on a picturesque pebble beach like Marina Piccola, see Capri’s famous faraglioni rocks, or take a boat ride at your own expense to see the mystical Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra). The sea cave is illuminated by sunlight that streams in below the surface of the water, creating a dazzling blue effect.
Your yacht stays docked in Capri overnight, so make the most of the chance to enjoy the island’s nightlife after the day-trippers have left. Head for the island’s super-chic bars to mingle with well-heeled locals, or try some of the fresh local seafood in a Capri town restaurant (own expense).
Overnight: boat docked in Capri
Day 3: Capri – Procida (B, L)
Start your day with breakfast on board, and then cruise away from Capri across the Bay of Naples to Procida. Relax in the sun on one of Procida’s beaches or swim in the azure sea from the side of the boat. Alternatively, sightsee independently, looking out for the filming locations used in movies like Il Positano: The Postman and The Talented Mr. Ripley.
For the best views, take a walk up to Castello d’Avalos, a 16th-century fortress, and look out over the colorful Marina Corricella. The Benedictine Abbey of Abbazia di San Michele Arcangelo is also well worth a visit (entrance own expense).
Overnight: boat docked in Procida
Day 4: Procida (B)
After a final breakfast, bid your host and fellow group members a fond farewell. Leave your boat and finish your 3-night tour in Procida.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 30 e 55 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 29 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.