- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Opção popular com crianças
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Oferta ocasional
Embark from either Maiori, Minori, Amalfi, Conca dei Marini, Praiano, Positano, or Sorrento and begin the journey of a lifetime.
Some of the more notable sights of this excursion are:
- The Li Galli Islands, most notable for their history in Homer’s epic, “The Odyssey,” where Ulysses is attracted by the songs of the sirens. Your captain will cruise through these stunning islands and can even stop at your request for a swim between them.
- Positano: One of the most photographed villages in all of Italy, Positano is beautifully colored with villas, hotels, and restaurants climbing up the steep mountainside. John Steinbeck said it best in 1953 when he described this picturesque getaway, "Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn't quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you have gone."
- Furore: Most notable for its Fjord, home to the annual World Championship of Diving from Great Heights, with a bridge positioned 30 meters above the water.
- Conca Dei Marini: Known as a getaway for the rich and famous, including Jackie Kennedy and Sophia Loren, whose villa resides in this very village. One notable sight is the Lover’s Arch, a natural limestone formation. “Conca” is also home to the Emerald Grotto, a fluorescent light-green cave with an underwater nativity scene. This village also boasts several quaint beachside restaurants, where you can taste some of the best seafood in the area.
- Amalfi: Visit St. Andrew's Cathedral, a 9th century Roman Catholic structure dedicated to the patron saint of Amalfi. Amalfi contains many fine boutiques as well as countless dessert shops.
- Maiori and Minori: Two neighboring villages with lovely side streets and walkways. Maiori is much larger than Minori, and includes the “Lungomare,” a street parallel to the longest stretch of beach on the coastline. Maiori also features a charming cave known as “Pandora’s Grotto,” only accessible by sea. Take note of the vibrant orange corals on the cave walls as the tide eases up and down.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Enjoy some amazing views!
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Boat excursion
- Local skipper
- Sightseeing cruise
- Private tour
- Entrance fees - the Emerald Grotto requires an entrance fee of €5 per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.