Step towards the preservation of the Amazon River Basin at the developed lodge around an idea of low impact eco-tourism.
Expose yourself to the untouched natural beauty surrounding the lodge, understand and share these resources to be enjoyed and preserved for future generations to come.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui café da manhã
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Reception in Lago Agrio between 8:30am and 9am. Transfer to Cuyabeno River.
Box lunch en route. Visitors have to register in the Reserve’s office and pay the entrance fee. Your naturalist guide will give information about the Reserve, important recommendations and other tips to begin the two hours navigation through Cuyabeno River to the Big Lagoon where the Lodge is located. Along the river you will find several species in its natural habitat as monkeys, toucans, parrots, insect and the exuberant Amazonian vegetation. Arrival and check in. Night walk in the primary forest to observe amphibians and reptiles for about one hour. Return to the lodge for a welcome cocktail and dinner to conclude until your accommodation in double rooms.
Day 2 (B, L, D):
Depart after breakfast to the Siona Indian Community of Puerto Bolivar, the largest ethnic group on the Reserve. Learn their customs, traditions, and way of life. Be part of the elaborate Casabe, local dish made of yucca (carbohydrates principal feed of the community). The trip takes two hours navigation downstream to get there. Admire the existing fauna along the Rio Cuyabeno such as: birds, monkeys, snakes, pink dolphins, tortoises and many others. A visit to the Shaman, is also included. Full day excursion with lunch in the community. Return to the lodge before night navigation watching Caymans. Dinner to conclude until your accommodation in double rooms.
Day 3 (B, L, D):
Breakfast. Trek in the primary rain forest for approximately three to five hours. Explore the beautiful and complex tropical ecosystem. Find the great species of plants, trees, and animal life. Lunch back at the lodge. Afternoon navigation is to the big lagoon, enjoying the lake, time to fish piranhas, swimming, and awaiting a very special sunset. Dinner to conclude until your accommodation in double rooms.
Day 4 (B):
Your bird watching excursion is optional prior to breakfast. Transfer to Lago Agrio for your return flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 3 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.