Located at the foothills of the Andes, it is different from any other Amazon protected area in the world.
Idiomas da excursão
Reception in Lago Agrio between 8:30am and 9:00am and transfer to Cuyabeno River.
Box lunch in the route.
At this point the visitors have to register in the Reserve’s office and pay the Entrance fee (not included).
Here our Naturalist guide will give information about the Reserve, he'll give you important recommendations and other tips to begin the 2-hour navigation through Cuyabeno River to the Big Lagoon, where the lodge is located.
Along the river you will find several species in its natural habitat as monkeys, toucans, parrots, insect and the exuberant Amazonian vegetation.
Arrival to the lodge and check in.
Night walk in the primary forest to observe amphibians and reptiles for about 1-hour.
Return to the lodge for a welcome cocktail and dinner.
Accommodation in double rooms
After breakfast, departure to the Siona Indian Community of Puerto Bolivar, the largest ethnic group in the Reserve.
During this tour you will learn their customs, traditions and way of life. You will be part of the elaboration of the Casabe; local dish made of yucca (carbohydrates principal feed of the community).
The trip takes 2-hour navigation downstream to get there. In the route will be possible to admire the existing fauna along the Rio Cuyabeno such as: birds, monkeys, snakes, pink dolphins, tortoises and many others.
A visit to the Shaman, is also included.
This is a full day excursion with lunch in the community.
Return to the lodge. Night navigation to watch Caymans. Dinner.
Accommodation in double rooms
Breakfast. Trek in the primary rain forest for approximately 3-5 hours. In the distance you will be able to explore the beautiful and complex tropical ecosystem.
You will find the great variety of species of plants, trees and animal life.
Lunch back at the lodge. In the afternoon navigation in the big lagoon to enjoy the surrounding of the lake, time to fish piranhas, swimming and wait for a very special sunset.
Visit to Canangueno Lagoon for bird-watching by Indian paddle canoe and another hike in the forest.
Early in the morning, before breakfast, a bird watching excursion is optional.
Breakfast and transfer to Lago Agrio to take your flight back.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Amazon Dolphins Cuyabeno
- 4 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.