- Para toda a família
- Opção ideal para famílias
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2-3 pax , Hotels : Amman Al Waleed, Petra Amra Palace Hotel, Jerusalem New Imperial Hotel or similar
A partir de
USD 2.357,00Detalhes de preços
Single supplement for 10 Day
This supplement applies when 3, 5 or 7 people travelling together and one of them likes to stay in a single room
A partir de
USD 2.735,00Detalhes de preços
Solo traveller price
Solo traveler price Amman Rum Hotels Al Waleed, Petra Amra Palace Hotel, Jerusalem New Imperial Hotel or similar
A partir de
USD 4.105,00Detalhes de preços
4-7 pax , Hotels : Amman Al Waleed, Petra Amra Palace Hotel, Jerusalem New Imperial Hotel or similar
A partir de
USD 2.215,00Detalhes de preços
8-15 pax , Hotels : Amman Al Waleed, Petra Amra Palace Hotel, Jerusalem New Imperial Hotel or similar
A partir de
USD 2.072,00Detalhes de preços
Petra the Red Rose City
- Accommodation for 5 Nights in Jordan on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Transfers by A/C modern Coaches.
- Entrance Fees to all sites mentioned in the program.
- Jeep ride in Bedouin Jeep for 2 hours in Wadi Rum
- Taxes & service charges for services included.
- Meet & assist on arrival and departure at Airport for more than 5 pax (for less than 5 pax Meet and Assist will be after customs area)
- Local guide at Petra for 2-3 Hours for less than 5 passengers
- Local guide at Jerash for 2 Hours for less than 5 passengers
- Meet and assist at Allenby Bridge.
- Transfer by A/C Deluxe Vehicles with English speaking driver.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Israel on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Entrance Fees as to A/M Sites
- Personal expenses
- Visa Fees for individuals less than 5 passengers (JD 40 per person) /non-restricted nationalities
- All beverages during meals
- English Speaking Guide for groups of less than 5 passengers
- Departure tax at Allenby bridge/ Jordanian side.
- Visa if required 20.00 USD per person
- Allenby Dep. Tax 50.00 USD/ Holy Land side
- personal expenses
- Tour Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can depart Via Amman airport at the same cost, in this case the last two days will read as follows:
- Day 9 Jerusalem – Bethlehem
Enjoy Hotel Breakfast, check out form hotel, transfer to Jericho city, view Mt. of temptation, Sycamore Tree, proceed to Allenby Bridge for border re-crossing to Jordan, then transfer to Amman for overnight.
Day 10: Amman – Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure to final destination.
Upon your arrival to Amman at Queen Alia Airport, finalize your visa and immigration entrance and collect your baggage. Once complete, your driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals hall holding a sign with your name on. Transfer to Amman for overnight.
Day 2: Amman – City tour Amman – Jerash – Amman
Breakfast at the hotel. Start the tour of Amman visiting: the Citadel of Amman with its museum, overlooking old Amman and the Roman Amphitheater. Continue down town to visit the Amphitheater and the Traditional Museum. Drive through old Amman heading to West Amman the modern part of the city. Drive to the North to visit the Greco-Roman city of Jerash (Jerasa), also known as the Pompeii of the East for it is the Second Well preserved Roman City in the World. Visiting the Hippodrome, it’s Oval colonnade Piazza, Colonnade Streets, Airtimes temple, Zeus Temple and the South Theater. Back to Amman.
Day 3: Amman - Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive early morning to visit Madaba (the City of the Mosaics) to visit St. Georges Church which cradles the 5th century mosaic Map of the Holy Land. After that going up to Mount Nebo the place where Moses was buried. From the top, if the sky is clear enough, you can see Jericho, the Dead Sea, and the Jordan Valley, also visiting the church dating 5th century A.D maintained by the Franciscans. Then drive to Kerak, via the King’s Highway. In Kerak you will visit an ancient Crusader stronghold, situated on a hilltop about 1000 meters above sea level and is surrounded on three sides by a valley. Then you will be transferred to Petra, the red-rose city for check in and overnight.
Day 4: Petra Visit
Day 5: Petra – Wadi Rum – Dead Sea - Amman
Day 6 Amman – Allenby – Jerusalem
After breakfast transfer to Allenby for border crossing to Holy Land. Meet at Allenby Bridge, visit Mt. of Olives, Gethsemane, Church of All Nations, continue to hotel for check in, rest and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Jerusalem
Breakfast, early morning visit Dome of the Rock, AL- Aqsa Mosque if possible, Via Dolorosa, Holy Sepulcher Church, Transfer to Hotel for rest and overnight.
Day 8: Jerusalem – Bethlehem
After hotel breakfast, Transfer to visit Mt. Zion, Last Supper Room, continue to Bethlehem, Nativity Church, Shepherds Field, Milky Grotto, return to Hotel for rest and overnight
Day 9: Jerusalem – Bethlehem
Enjoy hotel breakfast, check out form hotel, transfer to Jericho city, view Mt. of temptation, Sycamore Tree, proceed to Tel Aviv for overnight.
Day 10: Tel Aviv – Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Tel Aviv airport for departure to final destination.
This tour is based on 3 stars hotels : Amman Rum Hotels Al Waleed, Petra Amra Palace Hotel, Jerusalem New Imperial Hotel (or similar)