Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
Upon your arrival to Amman at Queen Alia Airport, and collecting your baggage, your driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals hall holding a sign with your name. Transfer to Amman for overnight as per meal plan.
Day 2: Amman City Tour – Jerash
After breakfast at your hotel, start the tour of Amman visiting the Citadel of Amman with its museum, overlooking old Amman and the Roman Amphitheater. Continue downtown to visit the amphitheater and the museum. Drive through old Amman heading to West Amman - the modern part of the city. Afterwards, head north to visit the Greco-Roman city of Jerash (Jerasa), also known as the Pompeii of the East for it is the second well-preserved Roman city in the world. Visiting the Hippodrome, its oval colonnade piazza, Colonnade Streets, Airtimes temple, Zeus Temple and the South Theater. Back to Amman for overnight as per meal plan.
Day 3: Amman - Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak – Petra
Breakfast at the hotel. Take an early morning visit in Madaba (the City of the Mosaics) to visit St. Georges Church which cradles the 5th century mosaic map of the Holy Land. After that, go up to Mount Nebo, the place where Moses was buried. From the top, if the sky is clear enough, you can see Jericho, the Dead Sea, and the Jordan Valley, also visiting the church dating 5th century A.D maintained by the Franciscans. Then drive to Kerak, via the King’s Highway. In Kerak you will visit an ancient Crusader stronghold, situated on a hilltop about 3200 feet (1000 m) above sea level and is surrounded on three sides by a valley. Then you will be transferred to Petra, the red-rose city, for check in and overnight as per meal plan.
Day 4: Petra Visit
Today, enjoy a visit to one of the new Seven Wonders of The World. No visit of Jordan will be complete without having seen the capital of the ancient Nabatean kingdom, Petra. Begin your visit by enjoying a walk or a short horse ride from Petra’s main entrance to the entrance of the old city, “Al Siq”. As you reach the end of the Siq, the first and greatest monument of Petra slowly comes into view. This is the famous treasury monument “Al Khazneh”. Indulge yourself, and walk through the architectural and spiritual wonders of this majestic place examining every detail in sight. After your visit, it's back to your hotel for overnight as per meal plan.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Amman Queen Alia International Airport for departure to final destination.
All overnights are at 4 star hotels--Corp Executive Hotel Amman, Petra Guest House or similar.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Petra the Red Rose City
- Accommodation at above mentioned Hotels on BB basis
- Transpotration by air-conditioned bus.
- All Entrance Fees to all sites mentioned in the program.
- Taxes & service charges for services included.
- Meet & assist on arrival and departure at Airport for more than 5 pax (for less than 5 pax Meet & assist will be after customs area)
- Local guide at Petra for 2-3 Hours for less than 5 pax
- Local guide at Jerash for 2 Hours for less than 5 pax
- English speaking guide all through tours for all groups of 5 pax and above.
- Free collective entry visa for all groups starting from 5 pax & more upon providing all passport details prior to 10 days of arrival for the non-restricted nationalities, with a minimum of 02 nights stay
- Any other meal not mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
- Visa Fees for individuals less than 5 pax (JD 40 per person)
- Any kind of tips
- Any kind of beverages during meals
- English Speaking Guide for groups of less than 5 pax
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability