Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
After approximately three hours, arrive at the gate to this 2,000-year-old rock cut city, carved out by the Nabataean peoples at the hub of ancient trading routes, and ranked as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Meet up with a local guide, and then choose to take a 20-minute walk or ride on horseback to the Siq, the narrow entrance gorge that leads into the city.
If you’re on horseback, reconvene with your group at the entrance to the Siq, and follow your guide on foot through the steep-sided, 1-mile (1.5-kilometer) sandstone gorge. Then, as you emerge from the final bend, marvel at your first sight of the rose-red Treasury, the legendary façade that is Petra's main showpiece.
Gaze at the magnificent exterior that featured in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and hear about its history and design from your guide. Then, continue on through the valley, learning more about the Nabataeans as you admire other sculpted facades and buildings, including the amphitheater and Royal Tombs.
After your tour ends, enjoy around two and three hours of free time to explore Petra on your own. If time allows, perhaps climb up to see the Monastery — one of the city's most beautiful landmarks — or visit Petra Church to admire its Nabataean and Byzantine architecture. You may also want to use the break to enjoy lunch at one of Petra’s several restaurants (own expense).
Finally, reconvene with your vehicle, and relax on your ride back to Amman, where your day trip concludes with an early evening hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide at Petra
- Admission to Petra, including optional horseback ride
- Food and drinks
- Local guides where not mentioned
- Tip for local guide and horse boys
- Admission fees to additional sites
- Any other services not mentioned
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- There is no time on the guided tour to climb up to Petra Monastery. If time allows, clients may opt to do it on their own as Ministry of Tourism and Guide Association rules do not permit guides to climb to the monastery with clients
- Minimum age is 6 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.