Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
Upon arrival, a member of staff will meet you at Queen Alia International Airport for assistance with customs and immigration procedures. Continue to Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 2 • Amman – Jerash – Ajlun – Amman
After breakfast is an 8:00am drive to Jerash, to explore one of the largest and most well-preserved sites of Roman architecture in the world outside of Italy. To this day, its colonnaded streets, baths, theaters, plazas and arches remain in exceptional condition. Continue to nearby Ajloun Castle, a 12th century Arab castle, known as Qalaat al Rabad. It was here, that an important battle against the Crusaders was fought. Return to Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 3 • Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Dead Sea – Karak – Petra
Have breakfast, then its off at 8:00am for a drive to Madaba, the “City of Mosaic”, mentioned in the bible. You will visit St. George church, where you can admire the famous 6th century mosaic map of the Middle East. Afterwards, you will continue on to Mt. Nebo from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. If the weather will be clear, it will be possible to see the Mount of Olives, Jericho and the roofs of Jerusalem. Then, you will descend to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, for a short swim and lunch. You will then continue through the King’s Highway stopping in Karak Crusader Castle, then on to Petra for an overnight stay.
Day 4 • Petra – Wadi Rum – Amman
After breakfast, you're off for a 7:00am visit to Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World as of 2007. Your tour begins by the Siq, then, off to the Treasury, Street of Facades, Royal Tombs, Roman Theater and the Byzantine Church. At midday, you will head to the magnificent Desert of Wadi Rum, for a three hour Jeep tour. Also known as The Valley of the Moon, this is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in south Jordan. In the West, Wadi Rum may be best known for its connection with British officer T. E. Lawrence, which described it as "Vast, echoing and God-like". Afternoon drive to Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 5 • Amman (City Tour) – Desert Castles – Amman
Have breakfast, then have an 8:00am drive around the city of Amman, which many people call the "city of contrasts". You will visit the Citadel, the Roman Theatre and the Archaeological Museum. You'll then head to Azraq for a visit to the fortress, which was developed by the Mamelukes in the 13th century. The fortress was built using basalt, which is why it looks darker than any other fortress. Azraq is but one of the Desert Castles you'll be visiting. Others include Qasr Amra and Kharanah, both used by the Ummayads as hunting lodges in the 8th Century. After, you'll return to Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 6 • Amman – Queen Alia airport
First its breakfast, then a transfer to Queen Alia airport, depending on your flight schedule for departure.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour including 3* hotel
5 night 6 day tour with stay in 3* hotel
A partir de
USD 1.108,00Detalhes de preços
Tour including 4* hotel
5 night 6 day tour with stay in 4* hotel
A partir de
USD 1.217,00Detalhes de preços
Tour including 5* hotel
5 night 6 day tour with stay in 5* hotel
A partir de
USD 1.634,00Detalhes de preços
- Hotel accommodations (4 nights in Amman and 1 night in Petra) on bed/breakfast basis
- Entrance fees
- Three hour Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Transfers by a/c private vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- Local English-speaking tour guides in Jerash and Petra only.
- Water and sweets for each transfer.
- Lunch or dinner with a local family in Petra, sponsored by the supplier for cultural exchange.
- Horses from Petra entrance to the Siq
- Visa entry for Jordan (Visa is included when you spend minimum of 3 nights in Jordan)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
- Optional tours
- Departure taxes in Jordan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately