During this 9-hour tour your first destination will be the famous museum Kröller Müller. The museum is situated in the largest forest of our country and probably one of Hollands most outstanding areas of natural beauty, The Hoge Veluwe National Park. This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bus tours. A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the tour.
Idiomas da excursão
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Meet your guide and driver at a central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s destination in approximately 75-minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch flat landscape before you arrive in the national park the Hoge Veluwe.
The Kröller-Müller Museum boasts the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world with nearly 90 paintings and over 180 drawings. Furthermore, you will also find masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondriaan and remarkable temporary exhibitions.
In the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe, you can enjoy both sculptures and the beautiful nature of the park. Distributed throughout the garden are over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, from Auguste Rodin to Henry Moore.
On arrival in Kröller Müller your personal guide will take you for a short orientation tour of the museum before enjoying some free time to explore the museum in your own pace.
Next you have a choice of activities that you may wish to do. Enjoy a bike ride, the ideal way to explore the park, especially since you can make free use of our famous white bicycles. Alternatively, you can bring your own bicycle. Along the way you will encounter all of the landscapes the park has to offer: from deciduous, coniferous, and mixed forests to wet and dry heaths, and shifting sand. You may also take an audio tour of the hunting lodge St. Hubertus. You could also have your guide/driver take you for a scenic ride through the park. The choice is yours to make.
At the end of the day you will be transferred back to Amsterdam.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The Hoge Velwue National park
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by luxurious minivan
- Free WiFi inside the minivan
- Goodie bag
- Guided visit of Kröller Müller Museum
- Audio tour of the hunting lodge St. Hubertus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- March 2017 a luxurious Mercedes minivan will be used on this tour to offer more comfort and safety.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.