- Conduzida por um fotógrafo profissional
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
Next up is Point Woronzof, a popular moose hangout with expansive views of Cook Inlet and the Alaska Range. A short stop is made at Lake Hood Floatplane Base, to see and photograph the bustle of summer air traffic. Continuing on to Potter Marsh, an accidental wetland that was created 100 years ago, you'll photograph scenic views and birds in one of the area’s most active migratory bird nesting sanctuaries.
Driving further along the scenic Seward Highway, the tour takes a short .5 mile (.8 km) hike at McHugh Creek. Here, you will learn slow shutter techniques while photographing this picturesque river cascading down a craggy mountainside before crashing into Turnagain Arm. In late summer, beluga whales are frequently sited from this spot. Finally, the tour travels high up to Glen Alps in the Chugach Mountains, to photograph panoramic views overlooking Anchorage and Cook Inlet at sunset.
A local guide provides narrative on points of natural and historical significance along the way, as well as technical and creative photographic support. Snacks and water are offered on board the van. State Park restrooms are available at several stops en route.
Please note: This itinerary is flexible and may change based on weather, wildlife and seasonal conditions. The tour is designed to capitalize on the best light and subjects of the evening, which in Alaska are constantly changing!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- May 1-7 (7:30pm)
- May 8-14 (7:45pm)
- May 15-21 (8pm)
- May 22-28 (8:15pm)
- May 29-Jun 4 (8:30pm)
- Jun 5-11 (8:45pm)
- Jun 12-18 (8:45pm)
- Jun 19-25 (8:45pm)
- Jun 26-Jul 2 (8:30pm)
- Jul 3-9 (8:30pm)
- Jul 10-16 (8:15pm)
- Jul 17-23 (8pm)
- Jul 24-30 (7:45pm)
- Jul 31-Aug 6 (7:30pm)
- Aug 7-13 (7pm)
- Aug 14-20 (6:45pm)
- Aug 21-27 (6:15pm)
- Aug 28-31 (6pm)
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Photographing moose on the Sunset Photo Safari
- Professional photographer guide
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.