Copan is known as Xukpi to the Maya and it was the dominant Mayan city in the south of their territory. Its rich stone sculptures and intricate hieroglyphs make Copan a feature attraction along “La Ruta Maya”.
Idiomas da excursão
Starting very early in the morning at 4:00am with transportation from Antigua to Copan. The journey will last approximately 6 hours.
Arriving between 10:30am and 11:00am to Copan we will have some time to relax.
You'll have time for lunch (own expense) at the hotel or in the town.
At 1:30pm we'll take a taxi from the hotel to the Ruins and time to start the guided tour for 2-hour. After our walking tour, we will get back to the hotel.
Overnight: Hotel Plaza Copan in 1 double room per 1 night
Day 2: (B)
Leisure during the morning and time to visit The Sepultures Ruins, Macaw Mountain (bird farm) or explore the town by your own
At 12:00 we will pick you up and start our transfer from Copan to Antigua.
We'll be arriving at approximately 7pm to Antigua Guatemala.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fee at the Ruins
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Border taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel