You will visit places such as Lake Manyara, famous for its tree climbing lions, the Ngorongoro Crater which is known as the Garden of Eden, and the Serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience the 'Big 5' and see the variation of animal species. The endless plain national park in the world give you the best wildlife and game drive in your life time.
Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
You will be picked up from your hotel at 8 am. After your breakfast you will be driven to Lake Manyara National Park. This impressive National Park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s Western escarpment.
The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants. Manyara is famous for its tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. Dinner and overnight at the Alasamo campsite.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
After the breakfast, depart from the camp and drive to Serengeti via Ngorongoro Conservation Area and later arrive on the great Serengeti plains for a different but just as spectacular wildlife viewing experience. You will pass one of the world’s greatest prehistoric archaeological sites, called Olduvai Gorge, and then continue your way over the scrub lands. Like no other, this stretch embodies the meaning of the word 'Serengeti', which derives from the Masai 'Siringet' and has been artistically translated as 'the land that flows on forever'.
Serengeti National Park covers 6,000 square miles of pristine land and offers not only expansive vistas, but the largest migration of mammals on earth, including 1.5 million wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at the Seronera campsite.
Day 3: Full day at Serengeti National Park
After the breakfast you will have a full day game viewing at Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti, Tanzania’s largest National Park, covers nearly 6,000 square miles of grassland plains, Savannah, kopjes, hills, woodlands, and river line forests. Beyond the heralded migration of wildebeest and zebra, the Serengeti is best known for its big predators, including cheetah and leopard, as well as large prides of lions and clans of hyenas. Dinner and overnight at the Seronera campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti N. Park – Ngorongoro
Your day starts with a morning game drive central of the Serengeti. For animals, that’s an active time of the day as it is not hot yet so there is a lot of wildlife to see out there until approximately 11:30 am. Then return back to the camp for brunch. On your way back, stop at Olduvai Gorge. It’s a fascinating archaeological site where you will learn about local history and the Masai tribes. Dinner and overnight at Simba campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
Your last day starts very early in the morning. Equipped with a picnic lunch you descend 2000 ft. down to the crater floor by 4×4 wheel drive vehicle for game viewing. Late afternoon you will be driven back to Arusha and you will be dropped at your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 4 nights in camping accommodation
- Meals in full board: breakfast, hot lunch or picnic lunch and dinner while on safari.
- All transfers and transport
- Park Fees
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description
- Services of a safari driver/ guide and safari cook
- International air fares
- Any required visas
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please be insured. Clients should take out medical and travel insurance.
- Please bring a warm sweater as the nights can be cold in high altitudes.
- You will need sleeping bags, if you don’t have, the supplier could also provide them.
- Comfortable shoes recommended.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.