This is a suggested or sample of Northern safari itinerary - it can be adapted to suit your own personal needs and preferences, or to any seasonal changes and migratory animal movements.
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
At 0800hrs, pick up from your hotel in Arusha town, with your packed lunch drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area, Evening drive to your Campsite for Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire - Lake Manyara National Park:
After your breakfast at 0830 hrs drive from Tarangire with your packed lunch to Manyara park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area. Late afternoon drive to your Campsite for Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park To Serengeti National Park
After breakfast at 0800 hrs drive from Manyara with your packed lunch and game enrooted to the great Serengeti Plains via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. After lunch on your way, proceed with your game drive enroute towards Seronera campsite for Dinner and Overnight.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro:
In this day you will wake up early in the morning for morning game drive in Serengeti, then back for breakfast at the camp. After breakfast, pack your equipments and with your packed lunch drive and game en-route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is your option whether you pass by Olduvai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived and can also pass by the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture for extra costs, after your lunch en-route adds to the crater rim for your dinner and overnight at Simba Camba campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
After breakfast, descend into the crater floor with your lunch box for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich of wildlife, each species have their own territories. Late afternoon ascend the crater drive back to Arusha town for your onwards arrangement.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Zebras in serengeti National park
- Entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof
- Crater fees
- Camping fees
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Professional English Drive Guide and cook
- All kitchen utensils
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.