This is the excellent sites for wildlife viewing. Beyond the heralded migration of wildebeest and zebra, the Serengeti is best known for its big predators, including cheetah and Leopard, as well as large prides of Lions and clans of Hyenas. Other commonly seen animals include gazelle, buffalo, giraffe, topi, hartebeest, ostrich, and jackal, but it is the full diversity of wildlife and habitats that you will truly find amazing.
Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
This is how your adventure trip will look like:
Day 1 From Arusha proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive with picnic lunches. Stretching for 50 km along the base of the rusty-gold 600-meter high Rift Valley escarpment, Lake Manyara is a scenic gem, with a setting extolled by Ernest Hemingway as 'the loveliest I had seen in Africa' later proceed to Lake Manyara Sunbright Campsite for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches, Serengeti has the highest concentration of large mammals on this planet and its famous known for its 2,500 lions the largest concentration found anywhere. The park also has over 518 identified bird species where some of them are Eurasian migrants. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3Early morning game drives Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relaxes. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches enjoying the varieties of flora and fauna all around the plain landless national park see the Polje natural feature. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 4Early morning games drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relax. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches. Dinner and overnight at Seronera camping site
Day 5After early breakfast, proceed for a full day Crater tour with picnic lunches at Ngorongoro Crater. It is a large, unbroken, un-flooded caldera, formed when a giant volcano exploded and collapsed some three million years ago. The Ngorongoro crater sinks to a depth of 610 meters, with a base area covering 260 square kilometers. The height of the original volcano must have ranged between 4,500 to 5,800 meters high. Apart from the main caldera, Ngorongoro also has two other volcanic craters: Olmoti and Empakai, the former famous for its stunning waterfalls, and the latter holding a deep lake and lush, green walls. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Campsite.
Day 6After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches.The fierce sun sucks the moisture from the landscape, baking the earth a dusty red, the withered grass as brittle as straw. The Tarangire River has shriveled to a shadow of its wet season self. But it is choked with wildlife. Thirsty nomads have wandered hundreds of parched kilometers knowing that here, always, there is water; later continue back to Arusha in the evening.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Manyara National Park
- 5 nights in budget camping accommodation.
- Meals: full board including breakfast, hot lunch or picnic lunch and dinner while on Safari.
- All transfers and transport
- Park fees.
- Game viewing activities as stated in the tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
- Safari tent, Safari cook and camping supplies.
- International air fares
- Any required visas
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please be insured. Clients should take out medical and travel insurance.
- Please bring a warm sweater as the nights can be cold in high altitudes.
- You will need sleeping bags, if you don’t have, the supplier could also provide them.
- Comfortable shoes recommended.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.