Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Opção de assentos disponível
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Excursão totalmente narrada
After breakfast at the lodge, leave early to the Tarangire National Park. This is the third largest park in Tanzania, and it is characterized by the amazingly large herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park. Overnight is at Panorama campsite.
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
Enjoy breakfast at 6am. Embark on a drive to the Great Serengeti National Park with your picnic lunch en route via Ngorongoro Crater rim. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Central Serengeti
After breakfast, continue with both morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti National Park. Remember this is the migration safari, so your game drives will depend on the movement of the migrants. Your guide knows how to locate the herds. The Serengeti National Park is famous for the Great Migration. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, continue with game view in the Serengeti for three hours. Then, proceed with game on route arrive at nabi gate for lunch and after that proceed to Ngorongoro conservation area for dinner. Overnight at Simba Campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
Start at 7am for the game drive with a picnic lunch inside the Ngorongoro Crater. As very few animals migrate in and out of the crater with its 2000 foot-high walls, you can expect to see lions, elephants, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds, and other species. Your guide will be in contact with other safari drivers and will amaze you with their skill at locating the hidden animals. After exploration in Ngorongoro Crater, drive to Fanaka Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 Lake Manyara to Arusha
The journey continues to the village of Mto wa Mbu near Lake Manyara. Over the years the village has attracted people from various ethnic groups, and the wide variety of backgrounds and ethnicities has created a multicultural atmosphere in Mto wa Mbu. After a short briefing your guide will take you on a walk through the village and its surroundings. Dinner and Overnight at Arusha Tourist Inn Hotel.
Day 7: Arusha National park
Depart Arusha in the morning with your private guide and travel to Arusha National Park, a short 40-minute drive. The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora, which cannot fail to impress. Hollywood also chose this region to film the movie Hartari in which Hardy Kruger starred alongside the legendary John Wayne. Proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Return transport to the parks
- 6-night accommodation,
- Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Safari tents
- Sleeping bags, mattresses, pillows, food, safari cook
- 4×4 safari Land cruiser. Passengers will have window seat guaranteed and plenty of space. Vehicles have fully retractable roofs that allow 360 degree wildlife observation.
- English speaking Safari driver/guide and all transfers according to itinerary
- International air fares
- Any required visas
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be insured. Clients should take out medical and travel insurance.
- Comfortable shoes recommended.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.