- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui café da manhã
- Várias opções de partidas durante todo o dia
Begin hiking after transfer from Arusha, following the trail through thick rainforest to the edge of the low Alpine zone, with a total walking time of 5–7 hours.
Distance/ Altitude gain: 3.5 miles (5.5 kilometers)/ 3,940 feet (1,200 meters)
Day 2: Machame Huts – New Shira Camp
The trail gets steeper as you climb through the low alpine zone surrounded by moorlands and marshes, earning views to Kibo and Mount Meru. Total walking time of 4–6 hours.
Distance/Altitude gain: 3.5 miles (5.5 kilometers)/ 2,690 feet (820 meters)
Day 3: New Shira Camp – Lava Tower – Barranco Huts
Leave the Shira Plateau for the “Garden of the Senecios,” then hike past the dramatic Lava Tower, an imposing formation of volcanic rock. Total walking time of 5–7 hours.
Distance/altitude gain: 6.2 miles (10 kilometers)/ 440 feet (135 meters)
Note: altitude gain to Lava Tower is 2,590 feet (790 meters)
Day 4: Barranco Huts - Karanga Camp
Enter the high alpine zone and scramble the Barranco Wall; keep hiking over rolling terrain until you arrive at Karanga Camp, for a total walking time of 4–5 hours.
Distance/altitude gain: 3.5 miles (5.5 kilometers)/ 185 feet (55 meters)
Day 5: Karanga Camp - Barafu Huts
Continue along a scenic traverse to Barafu, your final camp before attempting the summit of Uhuru Peak. Total walking time 4–5 hours.
Distance/altitude gain: 2.2 miles (3.5 kilometers)/ 2,105 feet (640 meters)
Day 6: Summit Attempt: Uhuru Peak via Stella Point
Start hiking in the dark, walking up Kibo to the summit rim, then continuing past Stella Point to the trip’s final goal: the summit of Uhuru Peak. Enjoy the view from the highest peak on the African continent before beginning the descent to Millenium Camp. Total walking time varies between 10 and 16 hours.
Distance/altitude gain: 3 miles (5 kilometers) ascending, 6.2 miles (10 kilometers) descending/ 3,980 feet (1,215 meters)
Day 7: Millennium Camp – Machame Gate
Continue descending to the original starting point of the hike, where you’ll meet a driver for the return trip to Arusha. Total hiking time 5 hours.
Distance/altitude: 12.5 miles (20 kilometers)/ 6,530 feet (1,990 meters)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Clients on Mt, Kilimanjaro
- Transport to and from mountain gates
- All parks entry fees
- All camping fees
- Rescue fees
- Guide and porters fees
- Tent accommodations and meals
- Airport transfers available upon request: $60 USD per vehicle
- Extra days on the mountain: $280 USD per person per day
- Sleeping bags (available for hire upon request)
- Other mountaineering gear (available for hire upon request)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Accommodation is mostly in modern, large two-man tents with a sewn-in ground sheet; with a comfortable foam mattress spread on the ground sheet (clients bring their own sleeping bags).
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.