Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
Arrive in Arusha. Transfer from arrival point to Sakina Campsite for overnight-BB
DAY 2: Arusha to Tarangire
You depart Arusha with a lunch box across Monduli plains toward Tarangire for lunch at at the campsite.
After lunch, at 3.30pm for a walk accompanied by Maasai men and your guide to explain the native birds, animal tracks, and plant-life of the area that you will encounter during your walk.
Overnight at Tarangire Camp
DAY 3: Tarangire National Park
After an early breakfast, you depart the camp with picnic lunch and proceed to the park for a full day game drive.
Overnight at Tarangire N. Park- Kigongoni Camp
DAY 4: Datoga tribe cultural Tour
After breakfast, you proceed to south of lake Manyara to visit the Datoga tribe who are related to the Maasai. They are nomadic cattle herders who move from one place to another in search of green pastures for their cattle.
Overnight at Campsite
DAY 5: Lake Eyasi( Walking tour)
After breakfast, depart Tarangire with your lunch box, and drive across the Rift Valley escarpment to Lake Eyasi via Gibb’s Farm. Gibb’s
Overnight at Campsite
DAY 6 : Hadzabe Cultural Tour ( Bushmen)
Wake up early for a pre-sunrise breakfast. Drive from the camp for approx. 20 minutes to locate the nomadic Bushmen (Hadzabe). In the company of the bushmen, you will hunt on foot using traditional weapons i.e. bows and arrows.
Later depart the camp at 04:30P and drive to lake Eyasi to view flamingoes enjoy the sunset over the Rift Valley Escarpment.
Overnight ati Campsite
DAY 7 : Lake Eyasi - Ngorongoro Crater
You break camp at Lake Eyasi after breakfast and drive to Ngorongoro Crater with a picnic lunch. You descend to the crater floor for a full day game-drive.
Overnight at Simba Campsite.
DAY 8: Ngorongoro - Serengeti National Park
You break camp with picnic lunches after breakfast to drive to Serengeti National Park via Ol-duvai Gorge where the Leakey family discovered the remain of the early man “ Zinjanthropus Bosei” .
Overnight– Seronera Campsite.
DAY 9-10- Full day game drive in Serengeti
Full day game-drive in the Serengeti National Park with game viewing in areas where the animals are most concentrated.
Overnight Seronera Budget Campsite.
DAY 11: Serengeti to Arusha- Kilimanjaro Airport
After breakfast, you depart Serengeti for Arusha with game-viewing enroute.
Lunch in Arusha upon arrival
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bushmen at Lake Eyasi
- Game Ranger for walking
- Transport in 4WD Safari + guide
- Activities: game drives in the National Parks, walking in Tarangire, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, cultural visit to Hadzabe tribe at Lake Eyasi, Masaai village visit, Olduvai Gorge visit.
- All meals on safari including mineral water .
- Ten nights accommodation at CAMP SITE
- National Park entry fees.
- Airport transfers
- Camping fees.
- Flying Doctors Insurance cover
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler