- Inclui jantar a la carte
- Inclui almoço a la carte
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
Early morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel in Arusha town with your packed lunch box and drive to Arusha National Park for game view buffaloes, bush buck, giraffes, hippos and many water birds living in and close to the water. In the late afternoon drive back to the hotel in Arusha town for dinner and overnight At Pamoja Expedition Lodge.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast you will be picked up from hotel in Arusha town 0830hrs and drive to Tarangire National Park. Spend Full day exploring Tarangire, one of Tanzania’s ‘secret’ wildlife havens… teeming with large populations of elephant, predators and their fleet-footed prey. Late evening drive to Manyara (Mto wa Mbu) for dinner and overnight in Manyara.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
In the morning after breakfast at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel/lodge drive to Manyara for full day game viewing. Enter the Great Rift Valley and ManyaraNational Park. The lake’s waters sustain a bountiful avian population, including flamingoes, as well as numerous pods of hippos, dinner and Overnight Manyara- http://www.twigacampsitelodge.com/
Day 4: Ndutu/Olduvai
08:00 after breakfast drive to Ngorongoro Conservation area for game drive around Ndutu Area. The Ndutu area in southern Serengeti is the best place to be for the annual wildebeest migration. Elephant, lion, zebra and Thomson gazelles, cheetah, leopard, buck, hyena, bat eared fox, African wildcat etc., are here all year round. At 1330hrs break for lunch, after lunch drive to Olduvai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakeys renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains, dinner and overnight in Ngorongoro Conservation Area- Rhino Lodge.
Day 5: Crater – Arusha
In the morning after breakfast at 0700hrs descends into the crater for crater tour. At 1215hrs ascend the crater and drive to the lodge for hot lunch. After lunch drive back to Arusha town.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Wildebeest in Ndutu Area
- Picnic Lunch
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above
- National Parks entry fees and Crater fees
- Transportation in a 4WD with safari driver/guide
- Game Activities as per the itinerary
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Olduvai fees
- Travel insurance
- Tanzanian entry visas
- Flying doctors service
- Accommodations on Arrival Day and night after Safaris
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.