With your professional guide climb the marble steps to the top of the Acropolis to experience the most famous temple in the world, first hand. Your tour will continue to the Acropolis museum and around the ‘must see’ sights of Athens
After the tour you will have a wonderful dinner on Lycabettus Hill, to admire incredible city views and the sunset behind the Acropolis.
Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Inclui jantar
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
You will visit the Syntagma metro station archaeological collection with findings excavated during the metro’s construction. Walk together to the Parliament that once was King Otto’s Palace, with soldiers stand on guard, every hour changing posts in choreographed steps, saluting the 'Tomb of the Unknown Soldier' whose image decorates the marbled wall behind them. Continue to the National Garden, the Columns of Olympic Zeus and feel like travelling through time.
Your next stop will be the new Acropolis Museum, at the foothill of the Acropolis. It is the best museum in the country, a wonderful mirror of the classic Greek era, a magical, almost spiritual place. You will be impressed by the glass floors and the exhibited art crafts exclusively from the Acropolis and some of the Parthenon marbles. Highlight of the tour is the visit of the country’s top archaeological site that is without a doubt the Acropolis. The spiritual, cultural and religious center of the ancient city. Here you will find the Herod Odeon, the Theater of Dionysus and the Pnyx, a hill that hosted the assemblies of the Athenian citizens that came together to make important decisions.
With your driver and your guide, continue your tour to the Panathinaikon marble stadium that hosted the first modern Olympics 1896 and will stop to take photos. You will drive past the prime minister’s residence (Maximou mansion) and the presidential residence guarded by ‘Euzone’ soldiers.
For your dinner, your driver will take you to the restaurant with the best view in town, on the top of Lycabettus. You will have fantastic views over the whole city while enjoying a delicious gourmet dinner. Around 7.30 pm return to Syntagma square or drop off at your hotel if your accommodation is in the center of Athens.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Dinner or Lunch
- Glass of wine
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.