This 6 day small group adventure tour is guaranteed to take you further off the beaten track around the wonders of New Zealand's North Island. Departing from Auckland, you will visit Haihei and its famously beautiful beaches, Rotorua for cultural insights into the ways of the native Maori people and a high country station, where you will join a 4WD eco-wilderness farm tour. You’ll get the chance to hike the volcanic plateaus of Tongariro National Park, to marvel at the dormant volcanoes and emerald crater lakes, before paying a visit the capital city of Wellington where you'll visit the famous Weta Workshop before returning express to Auckland.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Day 1: Auckland to Hahei
Meet the group and head south east stopping at the famous Cathedral Cove. Accessible only by foot or by boat, this beautiful coastal spot is one of the ‘must see’ sites on the Coromandel Peninsula. Drive to the unique Hot Water Beach and dig up your own personal spa pool in the sand (tide dependent). Overnight in beach side cabins and enjoy a BBQ dinner.
Accommodation: Hahei Holiday Resort
Day 2: Hahei to Rotorua
Arrive into Rotorua around lunchtime, an area known for its Maori heritage and thermal activity. Take the opportunity to do some great optional activities like a visit to Hobbiton, white water rafting, zorbing or the luge (additional cost). In the evening, you'll be welcomed into the authentic Tamaki Maori Village, where you can discover and learn more about Maori art forms, ancient rituals and traditions. Enjoy a traditional Maori hangi (feast) with your hosts. After dinner, soak in the hot pools back at your accommodation.
Accommodation: Central City Lodge
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3: Rotorua to Whakahoro
Start the day with a visit to bubbling mud pools before travelling to the spectacular Huka Falls. Then it’s off to the award winning Blue Duck Lodge. Take part in a farm adventure over this spectacular property, learning about the ecosystem and the farm along the way. You'll be offered an option to join a hunt, helping eradicate station pests or enjoy a scenic horse ride. Dinner is cooked using local produce.
Accommodation: Blue Duck Station
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4: Whakahoro to Tongaririo National Park
From the station we head into Tongariro National Park for a chance to hike the Tongariro Crossing (19km); rated as New Zealand’s best one-day walk. There are other options for shorter walks around this volcanic region or visiting the Volcanic Centre Museum. Accommodation is within the National Park at an alpine lodge.
Accommodation: The Park Hotel
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5: Tongaririo National Park to Wellington
Today we make our way to Wellington, New Zealand’s capital city. Get a taste of ‘Wellywood’ when you head out to the world famous Weta Workshop for an in-depth, behind the scenes look at the studio responsible for blockbuster films such as The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and Avatar. In Wellington you will see the parliament buildings, including the iconic Beehive, Te Papa; the national museum and the bustling waterfront area.
Accommodation: Nomads Capital (Hostel)
Day 6: Wellington to Auckland
Today is an express journey from Wellington to Auckland. We stop along the way for photos and to have lunch in National Park. Meals: Breakfast
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please confirm your hotel 48 hours in advance so we can advise the nearest pick-up location.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
6 Day Tour - Quad Room
6 days, 5 nights' small group adventure tour (quad share room), Auckland to Wellington return. Visit the very best of the North Island; Coromandel, Tongariro National Park and Blue Duck Station.
A partir de
USD 777,63Detalhes de preços
6 Day Tour - Twin Room
6 days, 5 nights' inclusive adventure tour (twin share) Auckland to Wellington return. Visit the very best of the North Island; Coromandel, Tongariro National Park and Blue Duck Station.
A partir de
USD 879,85Detalhes de preços
6 Day Tour - Single Room
6 days, 5 nights' inclusive adventure tour (single room) Auckland to Wellington return. Visit the very best of the North Island; Coromandel, Tongariro National Park and Blue Duck Station
A partir de
USD 993,03Detalhes de preços
Stray NZ - North Island
- Experienced tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 5-Night accommodation and transfers
- Some meals including: Breakfast (5), Dinner (4)
- Cultural experience with traditional hangi meal and story telling
- 4WD bush safari / eco-wilderness farm tour on high country station
- Overnight at Tongariro National Park (+ opportunity to hike Tongariro Crossing)
- Weta Workshop tour (Wellington)
- Goods and Services Tax included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra optional activities which can be booked directly with your Driver (pay as you go)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour pricing is based on quad share (except at Whakahoro which is 6 share). Twin or Single tour packages are available, however these upgrades exclude Hahei where accommodation is quad share.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers aged 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian and are subject to the full adult fare.
- Travel Insurance: Not included with this tour. It is strongly recommend that passengers have their own insurance to cover against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and inability to travel on the confirmed departure date
- Luggage: Please limit luggage to one backpack, bag or case per person with a maximum weight of 15kgs. In addition, we suggest a day pack for cameras, valuables, raincoats and items you will need to access throughout the day
- Confirm Tour: Please reconfirm your trip and central pick-up location by calling the Auckland office on +64 (0) 9 526 2149 or by emailing email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to your departure
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Behavior: As a private carrier, the operator can refuse to carry a person whose behavior is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group
- Itinerary Disclaimer: Itineraries are correct at the time of printing, however the operator retains the right to alter the route or itinerary if required. On occasion changes are made to improve the product or due to changes made by partners / suppliers. If a product, service or activity detailed in our itinerary is changed, a suitable alternative will be offered where possible. Components of our trip are weather dependent and the Operator cannot be held liable if some components are not available on the day of travel. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay or alternation in the trip resulting from severe weather conditions or a mechanical failure.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.