Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
En route stop by the Chauk provincial local markets. This is a wonderful place to explore Myanmar culture and cheap shops for souvenirs. After 30 minutes you will arrive at the Yoke Sone Kyaung Monastery, a cultural heritage site in Salay situated on the eastern bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River. The Monastery is very famous for spectacular wood cravings built in AD 1882. Also, it is the native town of the famous writer Salay U Pone Nya during the time of the Myanmar Kings. You will visit his heritage museum as well.
Then stop at the Popa Mountain resort with panoramic views of the mountain. After some refreshment head to Mount Popa that is 1518 meters high with extinct volcano from Popa Mountain. The Popa Taungkalat Shrine is the home of 37 Mahagiri Nats or aminist spirit entities, statues of which can be found at its base. To reach the top, you need to remove shoes and socks and climb the 777 steps to the summit. Along the way there re a multitude of monkeys expecting treats. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Mineral waters and refreshing towels
- All entrance fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, subject to availability. Please advise your preference at the time of booking