- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Komodo Tour - With Flight
2-Day Komodo National Park and Rinca Island Wildlife Adventure including round-trip flight from Bali to Flores Island
A partir de
USD 787,50Detalhes de preços
Komodo Tour - Without Flight
2-Day Komodo National Park and Rinca Island Wildlife Adventure excluding round-trip flight from Bali to Flores Island.
A partir de
USD 412,50Detalhes de preços
2-Day Private Komodo National Park and Rinca Island Trekking Tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Professional driver
- Private motorized boat to Rinca
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
- 1-night on board accommodations with private ensuite
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Porter and ranger fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Conservation fee at Komodo Island. Please see Additional Info
- Round-trip airfare (unless flight option is selected)
- Airport taxes
- Ground transportation to and from Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking required
- If the flight option is selected that portion will be non-refundable
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities, using a wheelchair or for children who need strollers
- Maximum of 3 people per room
- Not recommended for children under 3
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to being named a UNESCO World Heritage site, Komodo Island now requires a conservation fund of USD$27.50 (Monday to Saturday) or USD$35.00 Sundays and holidays) per person to be paid directly before entering the park
- Round-trip airfare costs approximately US$300 per person. and the air fare portion is non-refundable should you cancel. You may book your own flights or arrange to have the local operator book them for you (after booking, please contact local tour operator via contact info listed on your confirmation voucher to coordinate flight details)
- Recommended equipment/items to bring
- Comfortable casual clothing and trail/hiking shoes
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Backpack to carry everything
After a welcome briefing, cruise to Rinca Island in UNESCO World Heritage-listed Komodo National Park, and enjoy lunch aboard the boat. Along the way, your guide will prepare you for the adventure ahead – including an afternoon hike on Rinca Island.
After you disembark from the boat, hop on the trail to find the awe-inspiring Komodo dragons, the world’s largest living species of monitor lizard. These giants can grow to a maximum length of 10 feet (3 meters) and weigh up to 330 pounds (150 kilograms).
Your guide will point out the Komodo dragons and their natural habitat, as well as other unique wildlife in Komodo National Park, the only area in the world where the Komodo dragons are found. See where the giant lizards take their sunbaths or how they inspect burrows to lay their eggs – as many as 20 at a time.
During the 2-hour hike, keep an eye out for long-tailed macaques, wild water buffaloes, Timor deer, monkeys, wild horses, boars and various birds. Some of these large animals are prey for the Komodo dragons, but don’t worry – you’ll be safe at all times with your guide!
After your full-day adventure, return to Labuan Bajo by boat and enjoy free time swimming and snorkeling. Afterward, enjoy dinner with your guide at local restaurant.
Accommodation: Onboard boat in air-conditioned cabin
Day 2: Labuan Bajo – Denpasar (B) Your guide will transfer you to the airport for your flight back to Bali.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 7 e 13 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 75 por cento.