Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
You will depart from your hotel to the famous Barong and Kris Dance show. It describes the eternal struggle between good (Barong) and evil (Rangda) and ends with a scene where the kris dancers fall into a trance and try to kill Rangda.
We then proceed to Celuk, the center of exquisite silver works and Mas known for its fine woodcarvings before visiting the holy spring of Tirta Empul surrounded by a large shrine to the God Indra. There are bathing pools which are believed to have strong curative powers. On the hill behind this temple is a presidential guesthouse built by the late President Soekarno. Our next stop is Kintamani where you can enjoy an optional lunch (own expense) with a breathtaking view over the caldera lake of Danau Batur. Then proceed to Lovina where you will check in to your hotel.
Overnight: Aneka Lovina Villas and Spa, Buleleng (Superior room)
Day 2: Lovina – Lake Buyan - Taman Ayun Temple - South Bali (B)
Depart from the hotel after delicious breakfast and drive to Munduk waterfall, then continue passing the twin lakes of Lake Buyan Lake Tamblingan, before visiting Ulun Danu temple, dedicated to Dewi Danu the goddess of the waters, on the Lake Beratan. Process to Candi Kuning and stop at local market including fruit and exotic flowers such as wild orchids and roses. Optional lunch (own expense) will be providing at Saranam Eco Resort. Visit Taman Ayun temple, founded by the King of Mengwi in 17th century. It has three ascending levels of spacious courtyards containing rows of shrines and pavilions and surrounded by wide moat. Your last stop will be Tanah Lot temple, one of the holiest temples in Bali which is built atop a huge rock and surrounded by the sea.
After Tanah Lot you will return to your hotel in South Bali or head straight to the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ulun Danu Temple
- One night twin-shared accommodation in air-conditioned room
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide during tour and transfer
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc
- Others meals which is not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Peak Season and High season periods from 23 December 2015 – 03 January 2016 and 01 July – 31 August 2016
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.