Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Para toda a família
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
At 9.00am your local guide will pick you up from your South Bali hotel and drive down 50 miles (80 km) to South Bali.
You will start your tour visiting the holy spring water of Tirta Empul, surrounded by a large shrine to honors the God Indra. There are bathing pools which are believed to have strong curative powers. On the hill behind this temple is a presidential guest house built by the late President Soekarno. Continue driving up to the north of Bali heading to Menyali Village.
We will have a lunch break on our way in Kintamani, where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the caldera lake of Danau Batur and Batur Volcano.Lunch will be served in a local restaurant Afterwards, we proceed to Menyali Village, a community-based tourism destination, located 15 minutes off the main road of Tejakula on Bali's northern coast. This small village, with its fresh air, offers a wide range of natural attractions. Upon arrival, you may go for a walk around the village to feel the countryside atmosphere.
You will spend your night in local house, the ideal place for those seeking for the real Balinese life. The villagers are more than happy to greet any visitors, always smile and enjoy sharing their way of life. At night you will experience a dinner served originally from the local Balinese kitchen.
Accommodation: Menyali’s traditional guesthouse
Day 2 Menyali Village - Candidasa (B, L)
After a traditional breakfast of home-made Balinese cake with coffee or tea in the village, our village trek starts . It is an exclusive adventure to explore the amazing and untouched side of the island of gods. After a short stop at the local temple, the trek goes through picturesque rice field surrounded with hills and ocean views, where the local farmers cultivate their lands traditionally. This trek finally stops at the fantastic Sekumpul waterfalls.
Enjoy your picnic lunch before swimming in the fresh and cool pond. Then, several options may lure you such as: Learning to play the traditional Gamelan musical instrument, or cook with villagers in their traditional kitchen (with food material cost at your own expense). You may even learn how to plow the farm with cows, or plant the rice by your hands. The elementary school is also open to visitors to interact with the students (subject to school calendar).
Lunch will be served at local restaurant en-route. In the late afternoon, we drive you down to East Bali or South Bali, for your next onward destination, approximately 3-hour drive.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 1 night twin-shared accommodation in one of the Menyali Village’s traditional houses
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Round-trip transfer from your South Bali hotel
- Private air-con transfer for the tour program
- Private guide
- All entrance fees
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses and baggage handling
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional tour or activities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Others meals which is not specified in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & international airport tax
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently USD 35 net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Your overnight accommodation in this village guesthouse will be comfortable but not modern . Rooms have a fan (no air-conditioning), and a private terrace overlooking the garden. Private shower is on site but hot water is not available
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.